Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Facial Expressions (TORIBASH HEAD)
This is a minor suggestion meaning, it wouldn't be like game changing but, how about, facial expressions in toribash? Like, if you get in the head, the head changes to a angry head or a hurt expression. You would pay for the items, and you could make them look whatever picture you want them to look like when you get hit, so in a spar, there is a KO hit, the face changes to eyes closed, and all other details of the face can be changed to. It would be a small hit (ranging, 1000-5000), medium hit (ranging 5000-10000), and a big hit/ko hit (ranging 10000-whatever amount of points you get from the hit). There would be default expressions, or you could change them to be different. Sorry if its jumbled up, but if you see any flaws, feel free to post here, I'll try my best to fix them.

NEW IDEAS
The pricing of the textures would be
128 Facial Expressions 1,000TC each (4 total)
256 Facial Expressions 5,000TC each (4 total)
512 Facial Expressions 10,000TC each (4 total)

The size of the texture you buy has to match which texture your already wearing (If you're wearing 128 it will be 128, if you're wearing 512 it will be 512.)

Facial expression 1 (Victory Trigger) - Upon winning a match the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the remainder of the match.

Facial Expression 2 (Defeat/KO Trigger) - Upon Dq or end of the match with a loss the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the remainder of the match.

Facial Expression 3 (Damage Trigger) - Upon receiving X points in damage, Getting DM'ed, or Fractured the Tori will switch to this facial expression for 15 Frames.

Facial Expression 4 (Joy Trigger) - Upon dealing X points in damage, Giving a DM, or Fracturing the opponent the Tori will switch to this facial expression for 15 Frames.

Facial Expression 5 (Draw Trigger) - Upon getting a draw the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the rest of the match.

Pretty sure I forgot this in the first post even though it goes without saying, it can be like any part. It can be any body part, not just the head. Gets hit in the gut, makes a puking expression.
Last edited by calumfionn; Feb 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: New ideas
i suck