Toribash
Original Post
How's my new colors?
I decided to go with dragon/azurite, also made a basic (pretty pointless) set for it, this is how it should look when i get azurite:

No force atm, because nobody is selling azurite =O. If you have it or know anybody with it, tell me : D
Whoop Whoop
IT'S HIDEOUS I HATE IT!!!

/invade

@dded by Nobuddie

Note: What the fuck you want in here!? >:O
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 16, 2009 at 02:58 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
that was my old color combination.
means i love it :P
thought you'd go with shaman and azurite.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Ok, and the idea of one side = dragon and one side = azurite is ok too? And the blood on the texts? And the head?
Whoop Whoop
Imo sided colors doesn't look nice with this connection :P Sexily mixed are better. Blood on legs looks nice. Head is... well, nothing special, but doesn't look bad ;P

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos