Toribash
Originally Posted by Koar View Post

Ummmmm. main pls? right now its a no

Can you answer/see the pm I sent some days ago?
Originally Posted by gzus123 View Post
hello 1st!!!!!
I love this clan and will never stop trying to get in this clan is the best clan has been for a while u guys have just been on the come up. I could tell u many reasons why I want to get in but theres no reason to tell because they are simple. A challenge I want to join a clan where ever game is a constant challenge. talking and being in servers with yall is amazing and ever time is a lot of fun

What do you have to offer 1st?

I will bring to 1st a player that will give the time and the work to make this clan its best, And also a player that will try to be around for war. this clan is the best so there is not much u need but any thing u need help with or anything else I am all ears to help no matter how crazy of a thing it is. But all in all I bring this clan a heart that is willing to work for the top.

Some things about myself?

thing about me? Well I am young 15 year old and I am planning on going to high school this year. I live with my mom. I found out about this game in 2014 so that's the year I started. I truly found out about this game from a mans son who played the game and ever sense then I have been play but nut much in 2015 after my computer broke, but I am full active all this year. I have played football basketball bla bla bla sports but theres a lot of other dumb stuff that have done that makes no sense and has noooo place in a app. for one when I was living the full nerd life I did I lot and I say a lot of stuff that mincraft and other games weren't made for. but that's a story for another day

My experience with Toribash?

my experience in toribash comes from masters to custom belts to most of your members I try my hards in ever game I play and I hope to play many more has a member of clan. I understand this is the top clan and that u have many people trying to get in ever day, but I am here to prove to u that I am a good player that puts his hard in the game in ever mod we play. no I am not this best in all but my mains are boxshu mushu judo abd and just normal aikido and I am trying to get better in lenshu and erthtkv2. but no matter the mod I am trying my hardest and also putting my heart in it

food for thought
I have been posting more and have been working on my skills

need to talk to me?

my skype is facebook:kendal.davis.52

-thank u for putting thought in to adding me to the clan and for evern reading what I said. no matter how u feel I will never give up trying to get in thank u for your time

-Kendal

Really Good app I say YES. You should meet us ingame to get tested :3

Originally Posted by BennGa View Post
Hi my name is Mathis, i have 16. Im 2nd black belt. My best mods are ABD, Aïkido, Mushu, Lenshu. I want to join your clan because like you i search to became the best and the first. I the past I was in the saïsho no, à clan created by a friend. What can i bring? I am motivated, belligerent, I like winning and being first, roughly I can help the clan to be first. About myself :Mathis 16 years old, i live in Paris, but i speak well english. Ing acvt : 8
Frm acvt : 2
Thank

BennGa

Denied Lazy app.
Originally Posted by gzus123 View Post
hello 1st!!!!!
I love this clan and will never stop trying to get in this clan is the best clan has been for a while u guys have just been on the come up. I could tell u many reasons why I want to get in but theres no reason to tell because they are simple. A challenge I want to join a clan where ever game is a constant challenge. talking and being in servers with yall is amazing and ever time is a lot of fun

What do you have to offer 1st?

I will bring to 1st a player that will give the time and the work to make this clan its best, And also a player that will try to be around for war. this clan is the best so there is not much u need but any thing u need help with or anything else I am all ears to help no matter how crazy of a thing it is. But all in all I bring this clan a heart that is willing to work for the top.

Some things about myself?

thing about me? Well I am young 15 year old and I am planning on going to high school this year. I live with my mom. I found out about this game in 2014 so that's the year I started. I truly found out about this game from a mans son who played the game and ever sense then I have been play but nut much in 2015 after my computer broke, but I am full active all this year. I have played football basketball bla bla bla sports but theres a lot of other dumb stuff that have done that makes no sense and has noooo place in a app. for one when I was living the full nerd life I did I lot and I say a lot of stuff that mincraft and other games weren't made for. but that's a story for another day

My experience with Toribash?

my experience in toribash comes from masters to custom belts to most of your members I try my hards in ever game I play and I hope to play many more has a member of clan. I understand this is the top clan and that u have many people trying to get in ever day, but I am here to prove to u that I am a good player that puts his hard in the game in ever mod we play. no I am not this best in all but my mains are boxshu mushu judo abd and just normal aikido and I am trying to get better in lenshu and erthtkv2. but no matter the mod I am trying my hardest and also putting my heart in it

food for thought
I have been posting more and have been working on my skills

need to talk to me?

my skype is facebook:kendal.davis.52

-thank u for putting thought in to adding me to the clan and for evern reading what I said. no matter how u feel I will never give up trying to get in thank u for your time

-Kendal

No from me, maybe next time say you instead of u, lazy boy
Gzus i change mine to a NO because i saw the same app in multiple threads O.o
My name is Henrique , I am 2nd Dan Black Belt live in Brazil but thanks to years of playing I know a bit of English, recently started like Akido , rk- mma these mods with emotion as playing mushu and boxshu mods that the fight is not so exciting. I would like to participate because I want my account has future and for that I need a clan and that's what I chose , What can you bring to the clan ? I do not know much about clan , so I want apreder with you .I am a guy who is really on the computer and I am lonely middle .in scale as I am active in the game 8/10 and activity in the forum 7/10
LOL SHAFTED
My names jeff (tots not a film quote), i would like you to suck my dick, slap my ass and call me daddy. I am 100 percent not 1 of Slayer95's 70 alts. You can contact me at any time by typing /spankmeharderdaddy, i will come running immediately dont worry B^)

Yours sincerely, Slayer95's Alt <3 Suck on this, your clan sucks.
MyFriendNeedsMe
Dear 1st, I would hate to seem repetitive because I know you have not answered my friends application and I refuse to give up on my friend, this is absolutely ridiculous, I am making this application with the knowledge of the account owner (SideKicks), he would be making this application but you have made him cut himself to sleep every night playing the violin with a knife to his arm. Does his Emo-ology not tell you guys that maybe you are being, I don't know, WAY TOO HARSH?! If you guys are going to hand out ignores like candy might aswell say this is World of Warcraft and be done with it. He is sorry for gods sake! He just wants to play for 1st and he will comply with anything you arrange for his account other than a "we are too good for you so we will refuse to reply". Please take this into consideration and think about how much he cares about your shitty clan and how much time and effort he is putting into convicing his friends like myself that he'd do anything to be with your clan, driving us to make support apps to try to help him out. Does this tell you guys anything? Seriously. Sorry if I seemed a bit hostile in this ticket, I just hate to see my friends so miserable and so regretful of their decisions. 1st, he knows what he did was right, isn't that the whole point of you should let him join? To teach you how to play? He learned his mad skills from slayer95, now let him go back to letting you suck his dick, me and him both beg of you. He and I both promise that there will be WAY more offensive. So whats stopping you guys from answering? Thank you for reading. Please do not close this ticket unless you are aware that not allowing him to join will ruin his life.
Originally Posted by ZodiacKeeper View Post
Dear 1st, I would hate to seem repetitive because I know you have not answered my friends application and I refuse to give up on my friend, this is absolutely ridiculous, I am making this application with the knowledge of the account owner (SideKicks), he would be making this application but you have made him cut himself to sleep every night playing the violin with a knife to his arm. Does his Emo-ology not tell you guys that maybe you are being, I don't know, WAY TOO HARSH?! If you guys are going to hand out ignores like candy might aswell say this is World of Warcraft and be done with it. He is sorry for gods sake! He just wants to play for 1st and he will comply with anything you arrange for his account other than a "we are too good for you so we will refuse to reply". Please take this into consideration and think about how much he cares about your shitty clan and how much time and effort he is putting into convicing his friends like myself that he'd do anything to be with your clan, driving us to make support apps to try to help him out. Does this tell you guys anything? Seriously. Sorry if I seemed a bit hostile in this ticket, I just hate to see my friends so miserable and so regretful of their decisions. 1st, he knows what he did was right, isn't that the whole point of you should let him join? To teach you how to play? He learned his mad skills from slayer95, now let him go back to letting you suck his dick, me and him both beg of you. He and I both promise that there will be WAY more offensive. So whats stopping you guys from answering? Thank you for reading. Please do not close this ticket unless you are aware that not allowing him to join will ruin his life.

Life ruined. DENIED. If either of you post worthless things in our thread again you will be reported, have a nice day.
-----
1st is invite only, close this thread koar.
Last edited by Morals; May 9, 2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump