Ranking
Original Post
Pressing the Multi-player button crashes the game sometimes
Hello, it's just something I'm curious about I use to have an old laptop and every time I press the Multi-player button it takes some time to show the page because it's not responding even crashes sometimes I've got a feeling that it was my old laptop, But last year I got a gaming pc and yet it's still taking time so I don't think it's the hardware but rather the internet? So I thought if some staff have gone through players who have experienced this already please tell me I don't think I can search the whole thread if someone is having this problem but if staff have experience with this and it might be some weird problem I don't know of, after all, it might be The internet and if so I'll just deal with it and as always keep the good work going, staff.

Edit: just seen a thread about crashing and none of the fixes are related except the internet one my internet on its peak is like 700 kbps then goes down to 100 kbps since it's limited data at day and at night its unlimited, every time I have 700 kbps the game Stops responding when I press multi-player, sometimes it crashes, 700 kbps not enough?

Edit update: saw some talking about Intel drivers are bad but it's 2020 and that post was like 2014 it's still not fixed? I got a i7 3770 and a gtx 1050 ti, all drivers up to date, happens to the standalone and the steam version,also disabled Firewall
Last edited by cutterchop; Mar 19, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

Unless it's happening to everyone at the same time (and our server is either down or under way too heavy load), it's an issue with your connection stability, so nothing we can do about it really.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Unless it's happening to everyone at the same time (and our server is either down or under way too heavy load), it's an issue with your connection stability, so nothing we can do about it really.

I think it's the internet but I talked to some who have good pc and internet speed yet when they press multi-player it just stops responding
Also besides this even if the net is slow how come all of the game just stops runing well when the net is slow even when I launch the game normally and not pressing anything with slow internet it just stop working

I faced this problem not too long ago while playing in tcl event. It crashed and next two-three launches it weren't respond after pressing onmultiplayer tab or /jo command from single player. I killed the process via task manager and it helped.

So yeah, this problem exists, but I didn't manage to find out what causes it and I am currently trying to do so
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I faced this problem not too long ago while playing in tcl event. It crashed and next two-three launches it weren't respond after pressing onmultiplayer tab or /jo command from single player. I killed the process via task manager and it helped.

So yeah, this problem exists, but I didn't manage to find out what causes it and I am currently trying to do so

It's maybe how the game is made but I just deal with it,but my uncle once came to my house with his laptop it's like a shitty one not near the spec of mine and using the same internet he pressed multi-player and it was so smooth I was surprised but I couldn't really figure it out as well
Last edited by cutterchop; Apr 8, 2020 at 01:42 PM.

suprisingly this happens to me all the time even tho my specs are okay to play other good games eta gta 5 sometimes this happens to me on tb while when i play on another gaming pc it runs smoothly maybe the connection or server?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
I am having it again, it works not only with multiplayer button, but with /jo command

Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I am having it again, it works not only with multiplayer button, but with /jo command

oh thats good that you have recorded it if i get the error ill record it aswell

I changed to classic menu, it fixed these problems for me.
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Something View Post
I changed to classic menu, it fixed these problems for me.

Readers: /opt newmenu 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]