Toribash
Re: the "Who we are in war with" topic
Personally, I like your clan. I respect you guys especially Esse. Well, I like you all with the exception of Noob Reaper.
I smell flowers.
I decided to post our allies here. Most of them have been accepted as allies without asking any of you or even telling you :P.

Allies: Dinner (Leader: Project_Zero)
Kick (Leader: EmpreamKick)
Vampiric (Leader: Anubis)
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Hey, we have no enemies, is that right? Hmmm... I mean im all for world peace and all that other tree hugging hippy crap but it does seem a tad odd.maybe because reaper has left we're a bit more likeable.And why the hell has my karma dropped i haven't posted in ages?!
Didn't you delete your account or something?

there has to be someone out there who hates us. Maybe... uhh... NOT? :
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I thought LOL were our enemies.
Yes...yes... i like where this is going... Im just bored of pwning nubs whenever i go on, i thought it might be fun to take on some sort of challenge, like clan warfare or some other worth while cause,otherwise it seems kinda boring after a while, but thats just me... I deleted my account but i had a negative karma (-1 at the time) but i got positive 1 the other day, so i was like "eh?" but now its gone. Who dispenses the karma around here anyway?(and who taketh it away?)
You can give or remove karma from who you want. The green arrow is raise karma and the red arrow is lower karma.
Originally Posted by Imsku
Didn't you delete your account or something?

there has to be someone out there who hates us. Maybe... uhh... NOT? :

what are we hating again? actually since noobreaper doesn't play i think more highly of this clan.
*Lurking about*