ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Drak is out
I am out too. Btw, kid(reaper), first, i dont want mercy("...this time ill let u off..."), second, i dont like the word rebel too much, third, i doubt no loyalty to anyone, much less to u, and to finish, some final words: Im grate to leave Death right now; i will be even more grateful to see the colapse of the DEATH clan.
C ya all, have a great time living.

PS: U , reaper, will see ur clan falling down, to be a dead one. And im happy for my actions reaper.
Btw, every1 post ur comments
Re: Dragon Rider is out
Reaper. If you listen to any advice, listen to this.

You cannot control people with an iron fist for long. Soon, there will be a disagreement, and then upon the punishment allotted for said disagreement, people begin to dissent, and your empire crumbles at its very base. You are familiar with the fall of the Roman Empire, right? Just imagine how closely that might relate to your current situation. All the world is an interrelation, and you can predict by simply knowing enough.. .and if your ways are not changed, this clan WILL die.
it wont die, it will be destroyed,
Is this going to turn into an annoying argument about whether [Death] can die because of its name? Because I, sir, will not have it.
As I said, Take me out of the Member List, and Andrecova, and all the others that have quited
I removed all that have resigned with the moderator powers I still seem to have. Any mod with the required powers, could you please de-mod me from the Death clanboard?

Drakhir, let the clan die or revive in peace. I have no reason to try and kill it somehow, and I hope that neither do you.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I would let, but the actions of Reaper are too serious, Veb and Hampa know about this, so its up to them, or to destroy the clan or ban reaper.
Re: Drak is out
I... think you're being a little harsh here, Drakh. There's no reason to ban reaper or destroy death, just let things take their natural courses. And Imsku, you forgot to remove Ankka and Roxas.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
its Drak if u want to abreviate :P, serious.
But i rlly dont like the actions of reaper, so as I said before its up to Hampa and Veb now.
Ankka and roxas left too? Reaper's edit was too fast, didn't see those.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!