Ranking
Zimzan automatically denied, he joined JackAzz
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Hey friends
Hello all!

im applying to this clan bc i see a lot of great players i recognize and i would love to contribute my talents!

my name is matt and im 21 and im currently a black belt in TB my best mods are any aikido ABD greykido etc and mushu/wushu. Ive been part of a few clans in the past Vamp, Pred, BMF and the first two died out and the last one just wasnt active enough. Thats what i desire most from a clan is ACTIVITY and you guys have the numbers and talent where i would see you on a daily basis bc i play everyday as well.

Besides TB i love sports, baseball, football
i like to party with my friends on the weekends
Currently a senior in college studying political science

I can bring my in game skill to this clan as well as a positive and fun attitude all in a respectful manner, i need a clan i can dedicate myself to and not feel like im the only one doing anything! heres some of my replays

ps i posted a lot of em xD watch em tho, i only pick teh gud onez :3
Attached Files
footwork.rpl (57.8 KB, 2 views)
how.rpl (51.8 KB, 2 views)
goodjob.rpl (76.4 KB, 2 views)
kneejb.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
one of my best.rpl (93.5 KB, 5 views)
RR.rpl (68.3 KB, 2 views)
saves 4 dayz.rpl (89.9 KB, 2 views)
smnuckit.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
tehsaves.rpl (73.6 KB, 2 views)
My name is Brandon, (IGN: Gymbash) Gym for short or anything else you can think of to spin off that. I am a 7th dan black belt, and have been playing for many years. My best mods are ABD, Aikido, Wushu, Judo, Ninjutsu, and Rk-mma.
I would like to join this clan because I have seen a ton of ingame activity on here and a lot of forum activity. I just want to be in a clan that is active. My past clans are: Zone(leader) Quantum(leader) SoA(leader) PigeonHive(Member) and Purge(Member).
I know that looks like a lot but I have played for many years, so it's expected. I only left when a clan was dying and there was little left for me there.
I can bring my skill to the clan along with designs, and just a fun person to get to know and be around. I am 19 years old, and I live in Texas with my soon to be wife. I enjoy gaming a lot and I don't know what i'd do without it honestly. My ingame/forum activity are both around 8 or 9. GMT- -5
Thanks for considering me!
I hate living in Texas -_-
Hello Hello (1st) My name is Trent Im black belt I would like to join beacuse I look forward to making friends and having people i know around me and also particpate in wars.My best mods are Aikido and Judo.I can offer the clan help and help in clan wars.Im on every single day on toribash and on forums. Im 13 and here are some personal things I love to read and to play football(Soccer) and I love games like these I also made a website once but it failed :3 anyways plz accept me in and remember 1st is key in clan wars
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
Hello Hello (1st) My name is Trent Im black belt I would like to join beacuse I look forward to making friends and having people i know around me and also particpate in wars.My best mods are Aikido and Judo.I can offer the clan help and help in clan wars.Im on every single day on toribash and on forums. Im 13 and here are some personal things I love to read and to play football(Soccer) and I love games like these I also made a website once but it failed :3 anyways plz accept me in and remember 1st is key in clan wars

Needs more detail rushed app. No from me
Hey guys from (1st) let me just get straight into the application
IRL
Well im 13 years old and A pretty chill person.I am fun person to be around(I guess).My hobbies are sports espicially football (soccer) and playing board games which takes think for example chess and checkers.I like to build stuff and trying things (expermenting) and see what the result it.My favourite subject is Science I mean cmon who doesnt like a good bunsen burner and expermenting.Enough of my blubbering lets get to the application
I Application
Well my experience in toribash is pretty long its my 1 year aniversery to be honest.Started off in April as you guessed and came up nice and well actually I understood the joints and stuff like that.I got a lot of friends on the way especially when I join (Whisp3r) now (PURGE) at Green belt or in Summer holiday.That time things really sparked up.I knew how to suplex control my ankles and knees better (Thanks very much VergeDG!!).Then came the time where I felt like I wanted to leave toribash (no not really but still it was hard).I left for england for 5 months and when I came back all my friends where like 3rd dan black belt and stuff.They started to think I was too bad to even get good.So thats where I met Jencam13 and xax something else.They teached me how to do aikido better and how to control hips,glutes,wrists,pecs,neck and last but not the least important abs.And thats when i joined Tori Aces (Aces).Good clan actually I only left it because the leader didnt know how to war and also [Origin] were I spent 3 stupid days at because literally no one is online and then (1st) yeah you guys caught my attention and also a very active clan.Im am trying to join you guys and Im hoping to.As you can tell I like aikido its the only fighting mod I played since yellow belt my quest is to reach number 1 aikido player.Im very active in toribash and forums and my pms.As I said last app I made a epic fail website like really very bad.I used to make videos but I stopped since I never really liked to express myself taht much anyway tahts my app hope you like it ;)
-----
Last edited by CyanKill; Apr 26, 2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
Hey guys from (1st) let me just get straight into the application
IRL
Well im 13 years old and A pretty chill person.I am fun person to be around(I guess).My hobbies are sports espicially football (soccer) and playing board games which takes think for example chess and checkers.I like to build stuff and trying things (expermenting) and see what the result it.My favourite subject is Science I mean cmon who doesnt like a good bunsen burner and expermenting.Enough of my blubbering lets get to the application
I Application
Well my experience in toribash is pretty long its my 1 year aniversery to be honest.Started off in April as you guessed and came up nice and well actually I understood the joints and stuff like that.I got a lot of friends on the way especially when I join (Whisp3r) now (PURGE) at Green belt or in Summer holiday.That time things really sparked up.I knew how to suplex control my ankles and knees better (Thanks very much VergeDG!!).Then came the time where I felt like I wanted to leave toribash (no not really but still it was hard).I left for england for 5 months and when I came back all my friends where like 3rd dan black belt and stuff.They started to think I was too bad to even get good.So thats where I met Jencam13 and xax something else.They teached me how to do aikido better and how to control hips,glutes,wrists,pecs,neck and last but not the least important abs.And thats when i joined Tori Aces (Aces).Good clan actually I only left it because the leader didnt know how to war and also [Origin] were I spent 3 stupid days at because literally no one is online and then (1st) yeah you guys caught my attention and also a very active clan.Im am trying to join you guys and Im hoping to.As you can tell I like aikido its the only fighting mod I played since yellow belt my quest is to reach number 1 aikido player.Im very active in toribash and forums and my pms.As I said last app I made a epic fail website like really very bad.I used to make videos but I stopped since I never really liked to express myself taht much anyway tahts my app hope you like it ;)
-----

Lots of detail i say yes ;)