Ranking
Original Post
Option to ask to join a server
Some servers have max clients on 2 when there is around 5 people in it so its not possible to join only if vip'd ( i think) or maxclients is higher but what if someone that is a friend and wants to join have a option To ask to join, and the op in there lets him in or not, some of my friends have max clients on 2 and don't have discord so there's no way to contact them

https://prnt.sc/11vrwr2

Discord, if they are friends they would have discord together and they could ask via discord.

A lot of clans in this game create discords for things of this nature. So there isn't really a need for that when there is a more efficient method of gathering friends or clan members.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Discord, if they are friends they would have discord together and they could ask via discord.

A lot of clans in this game create discords for things of this nature. So there isn't really a need for that when there is a more efficient method of gathering friends or clan members.

'people who dont have discord or are offline"
it happens all the time where my discord friends are on a server and dont have discord on thats where this option comes in handy