Ranking
Original Post
ATI 8.10 graphic bug
Toribash was working fine with the ati 8.8 driver, however ever since I've installed 8.10 everything became glitched, I can't even read the words, it looks like those screens from the matrix.

is this the game's problem or my ati driver problem? it would be ideal to get it working under the new driver due the an increase performance and stability on other games (farcry 2).

I've tried tweaking every available options both in the game config file and in the catalyst control center, none works.

anyone experience similar problems?

my spec is: dual core 2.2ghz, 2g kingston 800mhz ram, sapphire ati 3870 512ddr4, windows xp sp3.
Do you play with Shaders?
If yes, try it without...

And i would say the problem is the driver, because you sad that all other games are working fine with the new driver...
http://painqt.on.toribash.com/
Wanne Click? I think so. ;)
I've tried tweaking everything, I couldn't get into the in game menu because even the menu is glitched, so I tweak the config file.

in addition I've also tweaked every available option in the video driver.

I know it's the driver problem but I was hoping for a workaround or something for the new driver, because farcry 2 have 10 less fps for me with the old driver.
Could you post a screenshot?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
ATI drivers are known for being crappy with OpenGL.

The only possible fix is to ramp the image quality setting to the highest setting.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you