Toribash
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
there's literally nothing to cnc

really jeez ok ill try to keep going and I guess once Ive completely covered the template/add lines for every portion I intend to add it will be ready?
Originally Posted by Exploitation View Post
no cnc? Jeez

It's a mess. Fix that shit.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
really jeez ok ill try to keep going and I guess once Ive completely covered the template/add lines for every portion I intend to add it will be ready?

you need to be more confident in your work

you can't just rely on people to help cnc the 3 lines and 2 smudge marks that you draw
I'll ask, what is it to be exact? is there a reference image you are going by? Some cnc is possible if you can show reference.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
I'll ask, what is it to be exact? is there a reference image you are going by? Some cnc is possible if you can show reference.

i dont use reference images rip
i dont use reference images rip

Neither do I 90% of the time but if you want criticism on a blob of colors without an idea of what it's supposed to be, no one can help.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Neither do I 90% of the time but if you want criticism on a blob of colors without an idea of what it's supposed to be, no one can help.

jesus christ I get it ok no need to like go in on me i already said Ill keep working on it and come back later

why did you randomly insert that you don't use references

there is nothing wrong with references it wasn't like something im bragging about
jesus christ I get it ok no need to like go in on me i already said Ill keep working on it and come back later

well that was the cnc everyone agrees upon, and your already upset about it

it seems like it could be a really nice head though hopefully you continue it
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
well that was the cnc everyone agrees upon, and your already upset about it

it seems like it could be a really nice head though hopefully you continue it

im just annoyed that weoo told me the exact same thing that you guys said above and I agreed with

i know

I said I know

whatever it doesn't matter
Last edited by Exploitation; Jun 2, 2018 at 11:35 PM.