Toribash
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
well that was the cnc everyone agrees upon, and your already upset about it

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

you just have a bad attitude thats all i thought we were friends but whatever... you used to say you liked my art
My man, chill, we're all friends here. No need to lose your cool
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Exploitation View Post
you just have a bad attitude thats all i thought we were friends but whatever... you used to say you liked my art

What arunesh said, don't get so defensive man, we want to help but you simply didn't provide much to help with.

Criticizing art is a sensitive process already, you have to be careful how you word it cause it can easily turn out insulting rather than helpful, I take it you are sensitive about your art seeing how you reacted, don't get me wrong I'm also pretty sensitive with my art and usually hesitate to post it anywhere. just to assure you, you are doing a good job so far man, keep up the great work!
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Exploitation View Post

I'm not sure who your main is but all im saying is we need more to work with. Show us the next WIP and we can go from there.

Should apologize, looking back on my last posts I was a bit smartass-like. I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
My man, chill, we're all friends here. No need to lose your cool

fair

Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
What arunesh said, don't get so defensive man, we want to help but you simply didn't provide much to help with.

Criticizing art is a sensitive process already, you have to be careful how you word it cause it can easily turn out insulting rather than helpful, I take it you are sensitive about your art seeing how you reacted, don't get me wrong I'm also pretty sensitive with my art and usually hesitate to post it anywhere. just to assure you, you are doing a good job so far man, keep up the great work!

thanks

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm not sure who your main is but all im saying is we need more to work with. Show us the next WIP and we can go from there.

Should apologize, looking back on my last posts I was a bit smartass-like. I'm sorry.

dont apologize im probably being sensitive just trying be a lil chill here

new wip soon
YEOOO so I loved the new vagabond hair, and been listening to the new humility song by gorillaz, so why not

|Evil|
I don't exist
Turns out that's actually Ace from Powerpuff Girls. He joined the fucking band because Murdoc is in Jail.

Hi, I'd like to join.

Info:
I'm a CG artist. I've been making 3d art for about a year now and I've been an item forger for about 8 months or so. I've worked for other companies outside of Nabi. Some include "Blazing Pitchforks" as an animator and "Elephantal Studios" as a creature designer. I haven't been focusing on realism as much, however that is the direction I'm moving in. I plan on making tutorials in the future for blender and gimp.