Ranking
Original Post
Lets try this again.
Ok, that last thread was a heat-of-the-moment thing (I tried to make it humorous, too), and I apologize for its abruptness.

KiTFoX made me realize that I owe this clan much more than a simple "kthnxbai" after all we've been through together. I mean as corny as it sounds, I love you guys. I just figured I need a change of pace, and we aren't exactly the most active clan, forums or ingame wise (and lately, IRC as well). I am sorry, but this is me resigning. It's been fun, and you're honestly the best clan I've had the privilege of being in.
<insert (something) here>
:l

Last take was deleted and forgotten about. I really hate the idea of another member quitting us for Hive, but if you're happy there, I have no place to bitch. Good luck, it was fun.
Shitsucks. But we can't stop you going and there is no point in you staying if you are not happy, so I hope you find whatever you are looking for in a clan.

Oh also: YOU BETTER NOT TAKE NIKKITA WITH YOU. Tho really I'm guessing he is going if you are?
Considering Nikita and I are no longer partners, I assume he's staying
:|

Hive of all clans.

Anyway, ttyl.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
Considering Nikita and I are no longer partners, I assume he's staying

waitwhat

Since when?
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
waitwhat

Since when?

Since about two weeks before that post.

Sorry for late response, was busy tending to personal matters and it sorta fell off my mind.