Toribash
Original Post
Muffin's madmans
Hey, I've been working on some madmans lately and I decided that some deserved to be shown so here you go.
Rate and comment (constructively) please and also, I'm considering making an ORMO entery so say which one you like most and why please
The 2 last ones are thos I consider worse and need more advice on
Attached Files
boom and speed.rpl (190.9 KB, 34 views)
bullets.rpl (112.9 KB, 17 views)
butter uke.rpl (229.8 KB, 13 views)
fliying around.rpl (178.9 KB, 21 views)
speed madman.rpl (225.3 KB, 18 views)
it's not a boom hit.rpl (90.7 KB, 15 views)
magic flick.rpl (206.9 KB, 21 views)
sambo madman....rpl (165.4 KB, 14 views)
The speed and fluidity of your replays never cease to amaze me. Looking through your replays, many times I have had to shift+p to see all of the attacks and dismemberments that you unfolded of poor,poor uke. From what I see, you also have no grab dismemberments.

I have to say that my two favorite replays are Fliying around and magic flick. Fliying around is just beautiful. Fast, fluid, and all but one of the DMs are ariel. Magic flick caught my attention because I have much difficulty dismembering the knees, but you break them effortlessly. I have no idea why you consider this one of your worst replays.

Overall, I'll give these an 8.5/10.
Respawn in 10...
Thanks for the comment I think magic flicks needs more boom hits and maybe some interaction with the torso at the end, I don't consider it finished but I do consider it has potential.
fluid the first hits was cool
the opener was sorta symetrical
the last knee dismembered was quite slow
8/10
Last edited by sprytryne; Sep 24, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
Holy shit.

You got so much better then when I was in [Dark]

I liked Boom and Speed, Flying Around and Speed Madman.

Good luck applying for ORMO!
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Hey thanks! I'm not gonna present boom and speed 'cause I already made an entery once and that was my madman but Flying around looks like the one I'm choosig I might do a decap thread once I make some more and I get advice on this one
Very nice replays you have here Muffindo.

I see you have improved alot since you first joined Dark.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
The latest replay looked kind of sloppy. I didn't like it.

The other ones were quite good though. There were grabby dismemberments at times but still quite destructive like madmans should be. I think flying around is my fav of those becauser it contained almost no grab. Try to be more simultant, that will indeed make your replays look better. Not bad, good job.

See ya in the ORMO recruitment thread ;)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly