Ranking
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yes waht skul said and it only costs about 3.00 I think, but your going to have to deal with it if you are kinda cheap :/
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Can we send tc and items in that app?

I think we cant so the site itself is better.
Actually using my phone now no hassle no lag I think its on your phone dood.
hi
If your phone can't render the pages correctly in the first place then I doubt it can run the stuff for the shop.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
A free toribash forum android/ios app
A free toribash forum android/ios app that allows you to check messages, read/post new posts/threads, and maybe even check the clans page, activated/deactivated inventory? I know you can do this all with your phone, but I'm looking, for a faster way to check everything from your phone, like, people with a slow connection (3g), like me.
you know you have to pay to sell/give out free and app?
so get ready either to pay. or look at a shitload of ads
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
there's already forum browsing apps that are compatible with the Toribash forums, more specifically tapatalk.
Originally Posted by facade
there's already forum browsing apps that are compatible with the Toribash forums, more specifically tapatalk.

nope
tapatalk is only for forum you cant open shop,market etc...
i am a android proggramer and its hard to make one
i can make one like the tapatalk but it cant reach the shop market ect..
i guess we need like
a mobile version of the forum
its easier to make than the app
that would solve this
INB4 14 days ban
I Think it sounds like a great idea because it means you can always stay on toribash but you can still go on forums on the internet ;)
-M
just what jclark said, if this were actually to happen nabi would lose more money then are actually making,Of the top of my head IoS costs $100 a year and i think Android is the same.

Why not just use wi fi to go to internet and go to toribash forum,as simple as that,I don't see why we need a forum for that
Bye bye toribash