ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Friends, Followers and Nemesis
So... Kolkonut here with a toribash suggestion!

The Problem
I was playing the other day and me some cool people... I really enjoyed playing with them but there was practically no way for me to easily see if they are online, and which servers they were playing on.

The Solution
1. Better Steam integration-Simple enough... Steam friends will automatically become toribash friends.

2. Social System- A Social tab will be available on the first menu screen thing. From here, you add, remove and message people. You can say what they are playing, join them etc.
Followers will be able to do the same, however they can not message you or send trading requests .
Nemesis are basically rivals, a special VS counter will be kept between you and each one of your Nemesis. Otherwise, they are the same as friends.

Thanks for reading!
The suggestion is welcome to change, please reply !
Last edited by Kolkonut; Mar 25, 2015 at 09:25 AM.
Hmm... The thing is, most newbies don't know about these commands. Perhaps they should be give in the tutorial?
Also, @d3athd3mon,nemesis are more like friendly rivals. You can have only 10 nemesis at a time and the counter is use full when you play a lot of competitive matches.
You can still chat and join there servers, chat would work like steam, opening a small frame within toribash to send messages.
Thanks all for your input.
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" - Mark Twain.