Ranking
noooo, not another one.they will truly missed D:

i feel like i am looking at our past, hoping that they get revived as we did.
We need to step up and run the teamwushu org now. I have the time to do it, it really isn't all that much work to check in on it, deal with apps and such. Powas is still around there, at least. I think so long as we aren't the ONLY ones running it, it could work out. Anyway, I do hope some of the fl0wers choose to join us. Some of them are great players, and all around good people: just the kind of applicants we dream of. Any idea how I might go about getting moderation powers for the TW org? Poor deuteria, for one, has been waiting for his rank up to be confirmed for a while now.

edit: killer, I couldn't agree more. This leaves us as THE wushu clan (besides alpha, which no up and coming player has a chance of joining to be honest). So, we have a bigger responsibility now. We cannot afford to go inactive ever again, or the art of wushu could be lost to all but a select few. I hope fl0w can somehow survive, but it's doubtful considering snake more or less ran the whole thing with william from the start. I don't know how likely it is that someone else will take over. We can hope though; fl0w was always a good rival, a clan to compete with. We can't get lazy now ;P
Last edited by rcarey; Feb 7, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
Agreed, some of the fl0wers may stick around. Snake asked if they could come over, i said it'd be up to them but i certainly wouldn't mind. Most of them had grown out of the game, priorities, lack of time such and such. They saw it coming in any case. As for TW, you can just ask snake or any other mod there, talk about it. Unless they intend to start focusing on that instead, but that's doubtful.
But why's the rum gone? :v
i pm'd erth to make rcarey moderator of teamwushu, so i guess you will take it from here, all information about moderation is sticked on private board so there should not be any problems ;)
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
only if you wish so and if it doesn't bother you. thats a game afterall and we are not getting paid ;)
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Btw how can I join Teamwushu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Make an app there according to the form in the first post of the application thread, then wait for an answer.
-----
Won't be around during the weekend, just so you wouldn't wonder. Likely where i'm going there won't be much of a chance for internet but i'll try to keep an eye on.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But why's the rum gone? :v
Feb. 13th is my 21st bday. Nothing special for other people, but in the usa it means I can finally go to bars. Damn laws. Anyway, I'll be drunk as a skunk the weekend after my bday, in an area where cell service is basically a myth. Won't be able to check the forums, even. But i'll be back after that's over. The weekend after that i'll be in delaware again, but at least I can do all the forum stuff, just won't be ingame much (unless you let me know ahead of time, then I can arrange something, if you need me ;p). Pretty excited to get drunk in a bar named after white-tail deer. Nobody knows how to party like hardcore rednecks