Toribash
whats up? i got no ip cock bloooks anymore! YAY!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
d'oh, if i'd get job at home more often i'd be anyhow able to sign up ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Sorry i've been preoccupied. Good news on the clash event, we got advanced to the second round. I reckon we're against the umba's. Too bad so many dropped out, waste of an event.

Anyhow i assume you know there's a clan event up as well, it's a replay competition though, but worth taking a look. (here)
But why's the rum gone? :v
damn, you guys never really was into SP replays.ill be up for it if you guys can carry your weight

so i've been slowly getting richer through aikido betting servers. got to rank 5 in ABD in like a week .
Last edited by killer3366; Dec 5, 2012 at 01:26 AM.
Congrats killer, just don't completely forget about the grabless mods heh. Seriously though good job. Way to represent us in mods where nobody would expect ;)
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
damn, you guys never really was into SP replays.ill be up for it if you guys can carry your weight

so i've been slowly getting richer through aikido betting servers. got to rank 5 in ABD in like a week .

I'm secrectly doing the racetrack replay event. Since you can't change the app, i'm trying to get a better one. I can't fkin ride the ramp, like there's not enough speed ;d.

Also i'd call you guys up for the clan replay event as well, the rewards might not be so enticing, but i'm interested about those clan event point thingies.

And if you can't get enough of SP replays, Deady's back and he's hosting some weekly replay competitions as well, all links in the Event Notice thread.

edit: Oh and gratz killer ;d. Gambling is a fast way to get rich as well as poor, and according to my experience, i'm not very good at it.
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 5, 2012 at 09:46 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v