ES Recruitment Drive
Ok Ok new avatar... and its animated

nnaammm's Animated Avatar :

now i am going for arctic's
so virus members get a free 1 cool would like 1 like Deathsoldi's Avatar but it says killer3366 and the color of the back ground goes darker and darker then it goes lighter to the original color
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 15, 2008 at 04:01 PM.
Ok Ok here is a new one... and yes [Virus] members get a free avatar NOT ANIMATED ... and no you cant get his... cuz its HIS !
and i cant make avatars based on others ¬¬ i can get like an idea from other avatar but not itself ¬¬ that is totally agaisnt the rules

Arctichunter's Avatar :

I got a promo now for the next buyers ... together with your avatar request... request a random body texture it can be anything you like ... be sure you clearly explain what you want and you shall have it for free... i need some practice so i can add textures to the shop
Last edited by Skymrak; Nov 11, 2008 at 07:39 PM.
SU MADRE!!
ok ...Give me >>>>>
BG= Gray
FG=Black
BLUE LIGHTNING LETTERS OF GLOWING ANIMATED DEATH!!!...the letters should spell Chuk or Chuk Is better than Skymark
AND Azurite Blood Spalts In The Background..
Ok here goes my try

Chuk's Avatar :

Second try ...

he liked
Last edited by Skymrak; Nov 12, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
Me plox make it Black and Yellow with Splotches of Red in the background
and please put [Virus] Mrama in it
Hi it's Praeter
ok sure...

since i am working on my head texture i wont be able to finish that i will finish it tomorrow ( 22:00 PM here ) thanks for choosing my shop

and you have a free texture just choose any and you get it for free... its a promo, doing this cuz i need practice on textures

if you choose head texture i will totally kill you and pretend i am sleeping

naw jk ... but dont choose it ¬¬
that's a good price only 50tc I might buy on soon
Part of the [Revolution]