Toribash
Original Post
More public servers
700+ was playing :o

so.... you know, we need more public servers and stuff :3
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
The public servers don't even fill up so what's the point?
Majority of new players will just stick to their belt rooms, go into tourneys, or create private rooms.
@Holo: almost every noob server was filled up w/c made them create their own servers

@xbcz: Yeah, qa was shmexy, the Ultimate rooms don't get filled that much, Congratz on the belt
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
The rotating mod rooms were as I remember well-liked by the members in general, why not re-introduce them so that we see a rather large number of mods being featured to the new players?

I'm not saying twinswords, jousting etc is something I like to play, but those mods sure were loved by a large part of the community, just like wushu.tbm, once were a thing.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
More official rooms
Plz, Any admin, can create more officals rooms, i want play in officials servers, but, alll are full

OPEN

all of them are full because people are really wanking off for tc
why not play another game while you wait for toribash to drop players

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is a grand idea, we should add more official servers with the mod ninjutsu.tbm.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Yes, one of the better suggestions I've read in a while.
I agree with you all about bringing ninjutsu back as an official servermod.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458815

I agree! You could post your ideas here! More official/public mods would help a lot. Especially with all these new players. Maybe a little different set up as well. IE: Rules, belt restrictions, mods, etc.
Last edited by Link; May 23, 2014 at 01:12 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.