Toribash
Take a screenshot of the best thing you have made. This is directed to everyone
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
hey are there toribash ragdolls 4 gmod?
and if not think anyone will be able 2 create some>?<

i would love 2 make some tori comics rofl
Here's a picture I made on Garry's mod in my spare time, made into a dismotivational poster (deviantart link here http://smasher006.deviantart.com/art...sity-119667113)
Attached Thumbnails
Motivaltional_poster_Curiosity_by_Smasher006.jpg  
Last edited by smasher006; Apr 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
4:36 and 7:00 WHAT the hell is that?!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Oh noes!!! I didn't notice this thread had boomed and left it unattended. 10 pages... Not bad!
I've discovered my cool.
VorteX is the shit.
I've been working on a swash plate controlled helicoptor without thrusters. Kinda hard
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
You could use "addForce" at Expression Chip and do that.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
i has it and its really good my online problem is when i go online it has to download heaps of files and thats a no no with bandwith caps any servers without files to download
VIBE
Guys, I just finished a Hoverdrive teleportation device that you can manually target. Just enter the coords of wherever you want to go in that map and it counts down from ten, automatically closes the door at 5 seconds from jump, and reopens the door 1 second after jump. took me about 3 hours to figure out the wiring. If anybody wants to know how to make, just holla.

100th post. :L
Last edited by flamo44; Jun 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
I've discovered my cool.
VorteX is the shit.