Yes we want mcfarbo
24 Votes / 45.28%
no we dont want him
29 Votes / 54.72%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Make offtopic great again
Friends, acquaintances and goomba, I am Mcfarbo and I am running for moderator of 'off-topic'. I will make this the greatest sub-forum ever known, and I will restore this forum to its once beautiful glory. Don't vote for jobless jojo he will drive our jobs into the ground and outsource them to CHiina. Don't get me wrong jojo is a fine man, but come on folks hes a terrible leader. He's made some huuuge mistakes, absolutely stunning mistakes. I was talking to my wife and I was asking her how someone could make such huge mistakes, as I'd never make one. Vote for me and together we will make off-topic great again. We will make off-topic great, I will create tens of jobs to focus on building a wall around our sub-forum to keep the rapid threaders out. I never thought i'd have to do this but for the security of our nation I'll have to do my best to make off-topic great again.
+rep

---------------
i just realized we dont have offtopic lmod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

i did this joke already when i applied for offtopic lmod in 2016 or 17

im pretty sure i even made the rapid threads joke

what a disgrace, theres no way you could have seen my app, being that i dmed it to an admin, but youve literally copied the premise and multiple jokes

something isnt adding up
pouffy mad cuz he isn't offtopic lmod
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
my trump joke app actually got me lmod from 2016 thru 2019 whereas this one is destined to fail

i am seething but i am still on top of the world
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
my trump joke app actually got me lmod from 2016 thru 2019 whereas this one is destined to fail

i am seething but i am still on top of the world

You were caught spying on my campaign, big trouble is coming for you. BIG. What have you done within the last 3 YEARS you were in office? Lowest player count in recorded TB history, player morale low, high crime rates. My tax plans and budget cuts will solve this problem.
make pouffy lmod again
-----
tll has lost all its staff power it once had this is no fun
Last edited by basic; Aug 31, 2020 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump