ES Recruitment Drive
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, it was the best book I ever read, in fact it was one of those books that when you finish it, you wanna read it again. Oh, and I'm reading The Hobbit at the moment.
what
yesterday i finished reading Man from the sout, a very good story in which the characters make an incredibl and ridicolous bet, if one wins he chops the finger of the other one if he other wins he gets a ew mustang cobbra.
I'm reading The Call Of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories and The Fantastic Art of Beksinski.
I've been reading some H.P Lovecraft books like call of cthulhu and other stuff.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I remembered that at school some weeks ago we read "Niebla". its a story of a band which has problems with thives and all that
Very good.
charlie and the chocolate factory - well known movie and book, its a great book, I read it some time ago
UNIBASH
try reading the outstretched shadow if you really like fantasies it's a lot more detailed and the story plot itself is more original then most.
Originally Posted by kilsikon7 View Post
try reading the outstretched shadow if you really like fantasies it's a lot more detailed and the story plot itself is more original then most.

Who wrote it?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES