Toribash
Original Post
iMac performance?
So recently I had this idea to save up for a mac as I hear all good things about them and I was curious how well does Toribash work on them?
Do you get high fps?
Can you run shaders and ray tracing?

In general, is it worth getting a mac?
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It depends, have you used a mac before?
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
yes, in my old school.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Degorm View Post
So recently I had this idea to save up for a mac as I hear all good things about them and I was curious how well does Toribash work on them?
Do you get high fps?
Can you run shaders and ray tracing?

In general, is it worth getting a mac?

If you want a laptop for games then go with a Windows Laptop.
^ It can run toribash with raytrace at high fps. (some)
~~~
But if you want something you use for school and watch movies, get a mac.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Operating system rarely has anything to do with performance, but comparing OS to computer components, Windows computers have much better parts compared to any apple computers.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
If you're only planning to play toribash as a game you might as well go for a mac since I get a nice performance when playing it on my macbook classic which isn't as good as an iMac. If you're more of a gamer it's best you get a windows since there are only a few games that run on OS X. For example: Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Amnesia, The Walking Dead. Those are just the famous ones I have on my macbook.

And yes, in my opinion it's worth getting a mac.
Yeah, as for gaming I would only use it for toribash. Other than that just everyday stuff like surfing the internet and design blah blah

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, if you don't want the ability to customize your computers parts, and only be able to play a limited amount of games, go with Mac.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
couldn't care less as long as it does the job

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In a performance test windows computers can run games (battlefield during test) above 20 frames higher than a mac and it has faster loading speed. Get a windows, it is about $400 cheaper or more than a mac.
A hasbeen like the rest