Ranking
Closed. Will try to finish this up by tommorow.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
*cough*

Oh. Whens this going to be done u say?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

His post says: "Closed. Will try to finish this up tommorow."
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
yea problem is that was like 6 days ago
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Closed. Will try to finish this up by tommorow.

Doesnt mean he would be done 5 days ago...
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
lol I really have a priority one problem right now. I've fallen maybe a week behind in my summer school course and I've been working my ass off to get caught up. I'll try to get them all done behind my dad's back (but don't tell him :ooo)
lol blazed through it.

OK I think we all know an inevitability when we see one so I won't bother stating who won both categories because we ALL know who got them *cough* Rutzor *cough*

So I'm taking 20k out of my pocket to give to two runner ups (or 10k each). One of them wasn't so heavy on the attack but the dancing was smooth and flawless and initially made me think Rutzor was going to have a run for his money. The other was more violence inclined but still maintained an impression of dancing even while he was mauling uke.

So... the the person who takes second place for dancing is.... Kickass

And the person who takes second place for the attack is.... Magix

1st place can expect his 20k soon and second places can expect their 10k soon as well.
Woot woot.

gratz rutz, and magix.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm really glad you're finally able to change your signature, Oracle. :P

Grats to Kickass and Magix !

Good show, fun comp.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png