Toribash
Original Post
A NEW propostition.
Well, I haven't spoken to Moop in aaaaaaages, so our collab vid is probably off.
However, I have had a rather cool idea, but I want to get permission from everyone before I do this.

The video will be called Back To Basics.
It's pretty much just a collection of the finest replays in toribash.
There will be no textures on any of the people in the replays.
No traditional player segments.
Just two figures, each one completely white, getting the shit beaten out of each other.

The reason for this is pretty simple. It's so that all your attention is completely focused on the replays and camerawork.
In a sense, I want this be 'the definitive toribash video'.
Showing off the insane crap you can do in the game, with nothing to distract from it.

The reason I'm asking for permission to use replays is pretty obvious. There won't be player segments, as there are in clan videos and so on. Until the credits, no indication will be given that all the replays in the video are done by different people. Every single person will be in the credits, but I won't specify whose replay is whose.

If you guys want, I'll upload a huge arse zip file with all of them in it as well.

I understand if you'll get a bit peeved at not having your name in the actual video. That's fine. But this is not about names or status or anything else. This is about skill. Your skill in making the replays, and my skill in editing the video.

If you have any new replays that you would like in this video, please post them in here.

If you do not wish to appear in this video, please say so, because I will be collecting every replay from the collab vid thread, from everyone who has not specifically said they don't want to be in it.

Just so you guys don't think I'm taking advantage of you, I have a number of people who've agreed to this already. Mosier, War Hero, Nuthug, Tempo and Tamer0 are among them.

I look forward to working with you guys on this. :]

EDIT: Preferred replays are madmans and boomhits. :D
Last edited by Warcry; Jan 17, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
infamous
good idea : just semplicity and camerawork ^^
replays

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQ8RIMVG

or
Attached Files
#elbow.rpl (150.2 KB, 11 views)
#split punch.rpl (241.9 KB, 10 views)
#skeet the skeet.rpl (414.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Toril; Jan 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM.
Sounds extremely awesome, I can send you some replays if you need them, I'm actually really looking forward to this
.. suurre ill upload a few
sorry for not putting it in a zip
Attached Files
Spry-Ragnarok Junction.rpl (199.4 KB, 10 views)
Spry-Chaos Emerald.rpl (140.6 KB, 8 views)
Spry-Kickbooms2.rpl (134.1 KB, 7 views)
Spry-Exile.rpl (288.2 KB, 7 views)
spry-Flamboyant.rpl (171.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Jan 17, 2010 at 03:37 AM.
good idea, but, you said that it would make people focus on the replays, but I think that people will try to connect replays to the player who made it, thus taking away from just watching. I still wanna be in it though. with these replays too.
Attached Files
Class B - Erocktion.rpl (91.3 KB, 15 views)
Class SD - Spoon Abominations.rpl (153.3 KB, 11 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I agree.
And yes, grab the .zip from the other thread, cos I'm a lazy bastard.

same here
hope this is finally going to happen <.<
Sounds cool, use these if you want them.
Attached Files
#Well then.rpl (237.1 KB, 13 views)
#My lovin'.rpl (299.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Fargle; Jan 17, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Some
Attached Files
Gentelman.rpl (235.4 KB, 5 views)
RealGentleman.rpl (205.9 KB, 4 views)
Mad_and_dangerous.rpl (236.3 KB, 8 views)
!Kara-te.rpl (132.2 KB, 5 views)
Markmad_8_skeetin.rpl (241.8 KB, 8 views)
I am koven.