Toribash
Original Post
What makes your replays special or unique?
We've probably all came across this thought as replay makers. Let us know what you do in your own replays that you don't see often in any other replay; what separates your replays from everybody elses.

I notice that my replays usually contain an element of speed and insane momentum, and I try to use every part of my tori for a desired speed or effect.

So, what do you do that makes you a unique replay maker?
yeah lets circlejerk our e-peens thats cool i'll start handing out free wanks right fuckin here

imo pusga managed to really bring a shine to the older type style of replaymaking, fantastic wonky movements and the most explosive of booms, internet repeatedly makes awesome creative manips, some of the smoothest movement i've ever seen, also pretty fucking great at dismembering. i've always just assumed orko is better than me, even before knowing he was a replaymaker, and i haven't stopped thinking so since. i feel like larfens always tried to keep it fresh, as well as being a manip maester, but i can't accurately judge because he's a little before my time. honourable mentions to thiggist for being avant garde as shit, from what i remember from marrez before the latest time of him stopping for a while, really good spinmaster and made awesome non-realistic tricking replays, i don't know know because i've only seen one replay recently from him. moonshake is a pretty good up and coming replaymaker guy, done some real sweet repls in his time. and i feel like i've grown into a lesser version of notnoob, since he's the one i've tried to emulate since meeting him however long ago. also notnoob is my hero but apparently he's gotten 100000 time better as he's told me several times.
let me know who i forgot to mention
I thought we had something going on nearly.

I usually try to make my parkours as fast and realistic as possible and trying out different routes. I'd say my assasin replay is my most precious.

From the top of my head these guys have unique styles which can be easily recognised without bodytexture: Oblivion, swexx, large, bink, flash.

I probably missed some ukebashers cause I'm not familiar with much.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
yeah lets circlejerk our e-peens thats cool i'll start handing out free wanks right fuckin here

imo pusga managed to really bring a shine to the older type style of replaymaking, fantastic wonky movements and the most explosive of booms, internet repeatedly makes awesome creative manips, some of the smoothest movement i've ever seen, also pretty fucking great at dismembering. i've always just assumed orko is better than me, even before knowing he was a replaymaker, and i haven't stopped thinking so since. i feel like larfens always tried to keep it fresh, as well as being a manip maester, but i can't accurately judge because he's a little before my time. honourable mentions to thiggist for being avant garde as shit, from what i remember from marrez before the latest time of him stopping for a while, really good spinmaster and made awesome non-realistic tricking replays, i don't know know because i've only seen one replay recently from him. moonshake is a pretty good up and coming replaymaker guy, done some real sweet repls in his time. and i feel like i've grown into a lesser version of notnoob, since he's the one i've tried to emulate since meeting him however long ago. also notnoob is my hero but apparently he's gotten 100000 time better as he's told me several times.

thanks for the wank m8
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post

100001 you fucking idiot head.
But my replays I wouldn't say are overly unique in all honesty I just refine and fix mistakes to extreme detail and have experimented with the game for a relatively long time. You're prolly only a "lesser" version of me just due to the fact you're lazy as shit but if I spent the same amount of time people like you/dez spend on replays they'd be a lot lower quality than what you could do.

A lot of players I guess seem to trend towards certain combinations of joints because they've experienced similar scenarios and so they develop some sort of "style"
Sold my dog to join RRO
um

idk honestly why do people like my replays

complexity is cool i guess

but in all seriousness i would say that my replays have a lot of momentum, but since everyone else has said that I don't think that makes it unique
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo