Ranking
I'll take that into consideration. But i'll wait 24hrs to see if I get any more offers
Add previews w/o FPT or this thread will be closed and you'll be infracted.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
D) Previewing Flames:
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.

Xylonn: I will add one today

Pakkun: Sorry but no. It isnt worth 100k-200k. Like 6 people told me with pms and skype msgs
Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
Xylonn: I will add one today

Pakkun: Sorry but no. It isnt worth 100k-200k. Like 6 people told me with pms and skype msgs

I told you the market price for the item.. the forum price is about 60-80K
if mariavirgine told you about it.. be assured that he did it because I refused to sell him the flame if I got it.. rest is upto you.. Your flame is not worth what you are asking for either.. So we are even at that.. and yes Skull necklace is worth 100-200K on market, I didn't lie about that
I was told by everyone its 40-60k , also Vinyl holds lead for about 87k + 128 ground texture
Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
I was told by everyone its 40-60k , also Vinyl holds lead for about 87k + 128 ground texture

As I said, the rest is upto you to decide, I am not crazy enough to pay raw 100K for this flame. I would rather buy a pair of wing flames for that price. I'll stick with my offer. hit me up if vinyl cancels the offer.