Ranking
The forums, because I will always know that they will be here for me to come back on to and talk a whole heap of smack and then leave again.

It's good release.
lol
Community.

We're all really close-knit and family-like. Everyone knows eachother because it's such a small scale game. I like that aspect.
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
the lack of a real tutorial

Feel free to make one :^)

anyways, I'd have to go with customization as my favourite feature.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Feel free to make one :^)

I did, it was a running tu-

oops

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The texturing part is what keeps me here for a long time
Seriously, no game i played had an awesome skin customization beside toribash
Please bring back Organiζations board
I have 3 that I really like

Replaymaking - Obviously. It's like an art form hidden in the game. It even follows the same patterns as art history, with certain "movements" and styles being prevalent over the course of the game, like Realism, Destruction, and Skeets all had their time in the spotlight at different times. It's also cool how early replaymaking was impressive simply by being hard to move your tori in a sensible way, and now that everyone knows how to move, its the things you don't do that make your replays interesting. And since there's no tutorial or anything with replaymaking, everyone has a different style and process. It's really amazing how you can tell the difference between replaymakers just by looking at their movement. I fucking love replaymaking and the community around it so much

Clans - I love my clan to death. All the dudes there are really good friends, and I wouldn't have made them without the clan feature. Even if we never really do anything as a clan, the fact that we're all under the same banner makes everyone in it closer.

IRC - IRC channels are better than real friends
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I love the clans/orgs, its always cool to hangout and talk to people that share the same interest as you.

The community itself, everyone is friendly and always helps you when you (for example) ask for help in the beginner sanctuary or in the support section.

One of my fav part in TB is making a replay, i dunno how many hours i've already spent to make a replay as good as i can and then upload it on the forums and talk with other people about replays (i always have long discussions with forene about replays cuz our "style" is completly different xD ).

Overall there is nothing that i really dislike about TB but many things that i enjoy!
Pidda's spirit animal