Ranking
Original Post
Hate :)
Hey guys been a while since I've played Toribash, just starting to play again.

I thought I'd make a replay, here it is

...don't be alarmed by the name, everythings under control :P

What do you guys think?
Attached Files
()I wish this was my ex Robyn.rpl (423.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Kaitokwan; Jul 24, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
WHO IS THIS ROBYN, WHO BROKE YOUR HEART SO?

Pretty cool, disliked the first kick, but I liked how nice you flowed into the followup.

Now, my main kink after this point has to be how much grab you are using, normally I try to limit myself to using grab for maybe two of the strikes, and before/after that just try to keep myself in a close enough distance that Uke doesn't manage to fly away while I'm slapping him. You could try using sambo grav earlier on to make that alittle easier.

You have really nice flow inbetween hits, especially your pose transition, felt really loose.

My second kink after that has to be that you need to go back and edit alittle more.
For an example of what I mean, at around frame 536 you appeared to be going for a backwards heel-ish kick, however you abandoned it and moved on to a backhand kinda thing. As far as flow and all that goes it probably would have looked nicer if you either went back a few frames and managed to get that first attempt to work, or to edit from earlier on and just remove the kick altogether. There are a few other moments like this in the replay, but I'm not going to waste time naming off all of them, just keep it in mind while you are making your next one.

Overall I thought it was a pretty nice replay however, and I'd like to see you posting more actively soon.
Cool to have you back and stuff :3
oh yeah