Ranking
Re: Members
anyone whos anyone mucks around in demo servers.. they only REALY fighitng in pro servers where it affects there rank.
Well, it's already been declared at some earlier point that [BNCY] is an invite-only clan.
And ManBreakfast deftly handles yet another common error with swift, iron smackdowns!
[21:31] <Gnarfness> You know, like in the nineties, when people where carrying animals around to pay for stuff. It's why tiny rodents became so popular.
[21:32] <bouncy-Ducky> Gnarfness, I want you in bouncy
[21:32] <bouncy-Ducky> NOW
[21:32] <Gnarfness> A duck carrying a ram round is rather absurd tho. Good riddance, mr Duck
[21:34] <Gnarfness> If being a member of a clan involves doing nothing at all, I'm all for it : |

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
And ManBreakfast deftly handles yet another common error with swift, iron smackdowns!

Ahhh, Manbreakfast. Where would we be without you?
All knowing
Hey, what happened to gnarf? Wasn't he in bncy? He is no longer on the members list. And I don't see any thread here saying he left.
All knowing
that list is for people who are active within the clan.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.