Ranking
Nick: CpyJIb
Belt: 4rd dan
Previous clans: RussuR
Reason to join: I think this is one of the best clans in wushu mod,I've been wanting to join your clan from a start. Year ago I has filed an application (now realize that I was not ready). I hope now, after a year of training, I am worthy to be part of your clan and meet with players who I don't know yet.

Attached Files
take that!.rpl (63.5 KB, 11 views)
nec broke.rpl (82.6 KB, 5 views)
had=ground.rpl (68.8 KB, 5 views)
gotcha.rpl (73.8 KB, 4 views)
good punch.rpl (47.1 KB, 7 views)
good one.rpl (93.7 KB, 4 views)
dance,move.FIGHT.rpl (88.1 KB, 7 views)
bang bang.rpl (93.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 9, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
boobies make me smile ^_^
Nick: SuckerPunch
Belt: Black. (qi=1480 on this acc. I have a brown belt acc. as well. Name=ihhdgk)
Previous Clans: LUX. I was the leader of the clan OverPowered, but quit because nobody was active.)
Reason to join: I think you guys are a skilled clan, with strong members and will be a clan that I can be proud to be in. You also play my 2 favorite mods. I've played with some of your members and they are really cool. I hope to make this clan stronger and better in anyway that I can. I am very active on the forum and will post lots. thanks for your time in reading this.
~SuckerPunch
Sorry I don't have any multiplayer wushu replays but I will make some and upload them ASAP. thanks again for your time.
Attached Files
A Feeble Attempt.rpl (125.8 KB, 5 views)
incident.rpl (112.8 KB, 6 views)
wushu head kick.rpl (76.9 KB, 8 views)
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Nick: Pwnzafahra / Marcus irl.

Belt: 4th Dan , 4887 QI

Previous clans: Leader of Cry ( later renamed to Ypsilon ).

Reason to join: In the last couple of months i played quite a lot with some of the members in fl0w. Think of them as friends and do enjoy hanging out with them / playing a variety of mods.
I like the attitude of the people in the clan.
To be honest i thought about applying for a long time but always thought i am not good enough and i still have a lot to learn: getting better at improv, more fluent movements etc.

Replays: Some of the replays i posted are quite old and don't show my actual game play at this moment.
Renamed the replays so you see the mod before you open it.
Lately i didn't play that much wushu because i focused more on high gravity mods ( lenshu , rk-mma , runkido , spar ).Added 1 spar replay even though i know my sparing needs quite a lot of improvement. the mod is jisse_battleground_toxic.tbm if the mod doesn't load for you.

if you got any questions PM me / Add me on skype ( pwnzafahratb ) or reply to my app, i will check the thread every day.
Thanks for reading.

Attached Files
Wushu3vsPoop.rpl (90.3 KB, 12 views)
Wushu3vsGoodbox.rpl (68.3 KB, 10 views)
Runkido3vsDarkwolf.rpl (120.7 KB, 5 views)
RK-MMAvsToribanoob.rpl (87.9 KB, 3 views)
LenshuvsSissykick.rpl (90.5 KB, 11 views)
LenshuvsWar.rpl (87.2 KB, 5 views)
BrushuvsEnialator.rpl (93.1 KB, 5 views)
ToxicSparWithDeuteria.rpl (908.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:36 AM.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Application retraction:

immature, insulting gestures.
Last edited by thejesut; Jan 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM.
Nick: cj.
Belt: Black
Previous clans: Apex, Zone and Brutal.
Reason to join: This clan seems very organized, thus I would not want to join one that is not. The stamps for example. Moreover, Apex and Zone were organized, but Brutal was not.
Replays: Some were on my alternate.
Attached Files
Hesd thro.rpl (43.9 KB, 9 views)
slammu.rpl (43.8 KB, 9 views)
winin.rpl (62.8 KB, 9 views)
Aikido SPLIT.rpl (54.4 KB, 7 views)
Aikido.rpl (60.4 KB, 7 views)
~Herro
Heyo fl0w,
Nickname: Dark (or one of my alts or whatever's most comfortable [DW etc])
Belt: Black ( I don't play to win, I just play to relax and chill. Plus belt never decided skill)
Previous clans: None (Apped to RA perviously but wasn't accepted)
Reason to join: I've hung out with almost if not everyone, and everyone's chilled with each other yet, when necessary, they can be serious. Plus, wushu's fl0w's main mod which I practiced quite a bit on alot a while back and I think I'm still pretty good.
Replays: Down there. The replays are some I found lying around. I lost one of my good replays against Chle, and one against Will, but quite a few member's have seen how I play in game so they might be able to back up that statement. (P.s ignore the replay names... Dont ask why I name them that way)

Attached Files
gg chle.rpl (65.8 KB, 10 views)
I win shockers ;p.rpl (66.2 KB, 7 views)
Sisseh.rpl (93.0 KB, 10 views)
Gg willy.rpl (88.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
Pwnzafahra: master has given pwnzy a sock pwnzy is a free tori
Hey

Nickname: SackinB, or you can call me Sack

Belt: 2nd dan (Better than you think)

Previous clans: PyroTechnics (died) and I applied for [M]etal not so long ago (and got denied)

reason to join: I've heard a lot about this clan and they seem like friendly people and I want to join a "real" clan like this one

Replays: Down below, I hope you like them, not the very best at wushu but there are some times where I am xD

I only have one decent one, but my computer file corrupted, and I lost all of them.

Attached Files
wushu WIN.rpl (38.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
My Application
Nick: Daanando.
Belt: 4th Dan.
Previous clans: Kings, 1st and only clan I've been a part of.
Reason to join: I'm deeply fascinated by Wushu, and I want to master all of its aspects. I can't think of better step towards achieving that goal then joining a clan whose members' wushu skill is demonstrated to me near daily. Also, I've mostly found that anybody with [fl0w] in front of their nick is a quite agreeable and genuine player to interact with.
Replays:

Attached Files
setupthendecap.rpl (57.2 KB, 8 views)
slideIntoPos.rpl (87.4 KB, 8 views)
Entertanglement.rpl (103.6 KB, 7 views)
toTargetandPress.rpl (87.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Daanando; Feb 5, 2014 at 08:56 AM.
Nick: DomoEpix11
Belt: Yellow
Previous Clans: None
Reason To Join: Well, i wanted to join because i kinda wanted to learn from other people and have some people help me because i am still a beginner, but I think i am pretty good myself. So please recruit me
Nick: ProTypa
Belt: Green Belt (2 is given in another account)
Previous clans: ~
Reason to join: I like your clan, there are good, kind people. And I'm very fond of Wushu.
I love your logo and clan name. I would be honored to wear your logo.
Replays:
Attached Files
Wushu asdas.rpl (87.9 KB, 17 views)
Wushu asdas2.rpl (87.7 KB, 10 views)
Wushu asd3.rpl (90.8 KB, 7 views)
Wushu asd4.rpl (60.6 KB, 7 views)
Wushu asd5.rpl (52.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ProTypa; Feb 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM.