ES Recruitment Drive
Americans are dumbass control freaks, someone nuke them please. I mean they almost closed down wikipedia and reopened it so that people would have to pay to look at the different pages. I mean WTF? Just because you are a few trillion dollars in debt doesn't mean you have to pick on us poor c/p kids.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Americans are dumbass control freaks, someone nuke them please. I mean they almost closed down wikipedia and reopened it so that people would have to pay to look at the different pages. I mean WTF? Just because you are a few trillion dollars in debt doesn't mean you have to pick on us poor c/p kids.

American government would dumbly suggest bills about internet censorship, but like all of the internet user declined it.
SOPA didnt closed wikipedia, Its Wikipedia's way to protest and against to it..
and Yeah, Pay per view will be such a bad idea, since internet have made all sort of things like education, and more..
we rub a mexican monkey
I like how everyone agrees that america sucks. Let's all move to Canada its way cooler.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
In canada everyone has big guns for hunting. Stil, America has 5 times more murder than them.

HNNNGHHHRR
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
So, What will be the most cool place to live in the world?
we rub a mexican monkey
Somewhere deep inside the forest cut off from everything else.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth