Toribash
Original Post
Suggestions; Chat logs!
Chat logs!
This would make a GM's job easier, wouldn't it? It would save them the time from having to ask of screenshots. It would be easier if one could just check the chat log of a specific server the last... say, day or few hours?
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 7, 2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Hi please don't have obnoxious size thanks.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Think about the amount of server space this would take and the memory it would eat up

this would take up a lot of space because a lot of people tend to talk. Its really not hard to hit 1 button then send a PM to a GM or on IRC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
If youre reporting an incident take a screenshot as a precaution in case it does go, the suggestion is not affordable so even if there was a good enough reason to code this it still could not be done.
what do you mean your not viable you just press 1 button and boom you have a picture that you can report
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Shayu View Post
Not always are you viable to take a screenshot, therefor, I suggest this.

Its always viable, and this suggestion cant be done.
That is incorrect actually, It's not always viable. Users may have problems here and there
Originally Posted by Shayu View Post
That is incorrect actually, It's not always viable. Users may have problems here and there

Could you give examples how?
Wel, what would their problems be? Toribash has built in screenshot buttons, you just press F8 or whatever you want and it's saved automaticly. Upload it to imgur and you're done.

What if you're like clow, just having a normal chat with someone using tb, if a gm just comes in to say hi, he doesn't have to see the whole conversation he just had.

I think it'd be better to suggest being able to scroll the chat up further then this complicated shit.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, Scrolling up in the chat is for sure a part of it aswell, but obviously we do lose the chance to get proof caught sometimes due to this issue. A good example was an earlier betting server which was full. The Evidence was quickly spammed away by crowd before anyone got to do anything.
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!