Toribash
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I think you could spend 300k on this, and get a same smexy set, and spend the other 700k for smexy items.

There are many texture makers on this forum that can do 1M tc work... if they put the time into it. However, I think most submissions will be worth much less.

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Seems only DarkJack is the only one intrested in this.....Everyone else is withdrawing..

The killer with this request is that it is SO much TC. So you could put a lot of work into it so that it is 1M tc quality... and then not be chosen. Then the kicker is that if you try to resell your 1M tc quality set... it's cute/flowery... not very high demand for something like that. In the end, unless you win, you might only make 20k from this set request... and that scares a lot of texture artists away.

I however... have nothing to lose. It's holiday break and I have the time to work on a 1M tc quality set that might not sell in the end.

I've got about 40% of the head done, and it already has almost 20 layers... and I havn't started the hair either. -_-

However... I have to say, it's the prettiest (note: but maybe not the best) head I've ever made! (also the first time I've ever made a "makeup" layer group... lol)
I might actually give it a try.

Sometimes I forget some requests because the prize isn't this big. ;p
Are you insane snorlaxen O_O thats (dont mind saying im gona get (beep) ed anyways) Lo ot moneyz
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
ill give it a go
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Incomplete, but here is the general gist of the idea.
Hello Kitty Photorealistic! Yes i am mad.

Unfortunately, the color took away most of the detail; thats why it is incomplete.

The rest of the set will be fun xD
Last edited by Monobi; Dec 29, 2008 at 11:53 PM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
DAM,i wish i had time to do this.....

so do i...
i will be doing this, but as i have 2 requests on the go as it is, you'll have to wait till those are done and im back from holiday
cute anime head gna work for you?

@ monobi: rofl head, good luck matching a set to that though =P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i did a rough outline

tell me what needs to be better on it
alikambe10 is a fag
Originally Posted by alikambe10 View Post
i did a rough outline

tell me what needs to be better on it

This makes me feel so good about myself =]

Fix the back, turn down the contrast, Move mouth higher.
That should be a start.
Last edited by Monobi; Dec 30, 2008 at 01:38 AM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
:O your mean *crys in corner* it was a rough outline
alikambe10 is a fag
that head made me throw up on my inside.

So far, dj's winning. pimp. If 0megear was still here, he would PWN this request.