ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
that head made me throw up on my inside.

So far, dj's winning. pimp. If 0megear was still here, he would PWN this request.

He hasn't posted anything tho. I do bet his will be better, but seriously. Everyone stop predicting!
0megear... *researches*
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by alikambe10 View Post
i did a rough outline

tell me what needs to be better on it

Hmm Its like colors spilt on over there..Maybe some dedicated time would help making a good head.....No offences
KONY 2012
monobi, i like your head! so make the whole set please, and alikambe, do u think that's worth a million tc? well, trough my opinion, if it's a rough outline, keep making it better, and i will say what u can change.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I'll piss myself laughing if he won this fucking thing, alikambe, keep going.
collect snots from the nose
I'm going to give this a try..
Head here:

Something like that?
My Head Texture ShopMember of the Musicians Organization, The TB Audition Org and the TMJ
Originally Posted by iNawb View Post
Head here:

Something like that?

nice Nawb!!
well there is alot of competition here
Originally Posted by iNawb View Post
Head here:

Something like that?

actully, i dont think that's my style sorry, i dont like those colour bomb things i actully like sharp but kinda smooth styles.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
oh, here's a pic of my current set, something like this u should make, but u can change everything accept colours.
Attached Thumbnails
Snorlaxen.JPG