Toribash
Sure. Looks like Evil is coming back
Welcome Felix, you got your trail!
evil Führer of Evil
hey y'all i'm feenicks12 and i make music and work and stuff. freetime is dedicated to sleep, toribash, and making music, although i study sometimes too ig. i like boxshu, abd, xspar (even tho i suck ass at it), and greykido.
We are recruiting again

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Hi! My name is Nikita. I want join this clan. Im from Russia and i am 26 years old. I was inactive for a long time but now i play this game again. My english is bad, but i will try hard and learn. In this clan i want to meet new people and gain experience in communication. My favorite mods in game: ABD, lenshu3ng. Thanks for attention
Hi Nikita! welcome back to Toribash

Unfortunately since you just came back I can't be too sure of your activity here. I am going to have to deny you for now, can you come back in about 4 months and apply again? I just don't want to recruit people who may be inactive shortly after joining. thank you

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Hi Nikita! welcome back to Toribash

Unfortunately since you just came back I can't be too sure of your activity here. I am going to have to deny you for now, can you come back in about 4 months and apply again? I just don't want to recruit people who may be inactive shortly after joining. thank you

I understand, but i can be trial member and you can watch my activity. That would be better motivation to play this game. Do not consider for obsession.
Last edited by Aid; Feb 2, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Y'all still recruiting?
I'm just a nerdy artist who plays too many video games. I also play guitar and have been for around 4 years now.

My Favorite mods are probably Boxshu, lenshu aikido, and rk-mma in that order.
Last edited by Fabulous247; Oct 20, 2020 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my favorite mods
You guys are still recruiting?
I'm Denccelor, I'm a 3rd dan belt and I started playing toribash in 2021
I love doing Aikido, Boxshu and Judo.
I'm never toxic to people

I also give stuff for free sometimes!

I hope I get accepted
Originally Posted by Denccelor View Post
I'm Denccelor, I'm a 3rd dan belt and I started playing toribash in 2021
I love doing Aikido, Boxshu and Judo.
I'm never toxic to people

I also give stuff for free sometimes!

I hope I get accepted

We will look into your app and contact you shortly!

[Evil] is recruiting!