ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Flame Particle
So i was thinking that the normal flame item mixed with the particle texture item is a bit silly. Once you changed the texture it changes all your flames to that image/texture.

So what if the particle texture was taken away and instead the actual flame item has an option to change the texture/image of the flame.
That would let players change their each flame texture to something different.

So what im getting at is this:

This

The actual particle texture item being an option in this:

Into This

This would be a cool option and let each flame on a player be a different particle instead of just one.

Hope this makes sence its late here and im tired
Last edited by Quack; Oct 5, 2016 at 02:30 AM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This has bean suggested before. To somehow link a certain fpt to a certan flame. Like write the id or ids of flames where u want the particle to take effect.
For eample if u have 5 flames.
U want 3 wit one texture, 1 with another texture and 1 with yet another texture.
U would need 3 fpts to do this.
On each fpt there would be a place to write the flame id or ids: 1342; 4321; 3241... This would work only with items that u own and are activated
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yes thats what i mean, i think it would be much easier because then you won't need to buy a fpt when you buy a flame. It will be an all in 1.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I think u should still buy a fpt for every flame u have. Or just 1 for multiple flames
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals