Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Fast) Recruitment.

Plus You Should Explain One Rule Of Our Clan's Rules To Us, So We Can Make Sure You Read Them. Its For Your Own Good, If You Don't Read The Rules You Will Break Them And You Will Be Kicked Out.
Your Application Can Be Free Form Or Just Follow The Instructions Below.

Follow Those Instructions:

Instructions

We Will See Your Application And Decide. Don't Ask Us Or Tell Us When To Accept You.
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 13, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Do Not Be Disrespectful in-game or in the forums, Remember you are the clan's mirror. I am a black belt but i joined april 2013, I am really great at aikidobigdojo, Also at Box-shu AKA: Mushu Wushu in a box. I live in connecticut and i am in eastern time.
Jay
Even Tho The Information is not Enough I tested you in game and you did fine, plus You said you will be forum active mroe often thats why im accepting you in, remember Be active, You're in because we are a new clan, please people don't expect us to accept people with small applications anymore.
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 13, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
I walk a lonely road
Being Active Is One Of Our Most Important Rules

hello miracle (and the people who read this) im rakanrr i used to play this game all the time but i left it for a while when my clan died heartless aka (pure) yeah people fucked that clan i joined it since it was created in september i used to be soo good at the game so i became co leader im more of an abd guy i dont want to be cocky but i actually saved pure from dying a few time and most people i invited became leaders that the reason the clan died and i left the game hence why im bad rn but im slowly getting my old self back and looking for a clan
i joined 3 clans (fight club,rebels,pure)

my real name is Rakan im from SaudiArabia GMT+3

Bye
Accepted Decent app not alot of info but theres no lack too
I walk a lonely road
Hey my actual name is Oisín Murphy, I'm from Kilkenny, Ireland so GMT+0. This is my second main, My first main was TwHunger 5th dan.
My best mod I'd like to say is Lenshu3ng but I have experience in most mainstream competitive mods. I'm very active in game from Monday to Friday but weekends I still use the forums.
Previous clans :
Nitro
Horde
FC
Psych0
I've received one fraction for that stupid ToriSanta thing I forgot about
One of Fast's rules is not to give a bad representation of the clan, no hate and such.
Green for reelz.
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.
Very Good Application. Organised and has decent information. You're In make us proud!
I walk a lonely road
Hi my name is m1rk i live in Serbia(eastern europe).
In RL i am a PHP , C and C SOCKET developer. I specialize in cyber security and ddos mitigation and prevention (thats one way to put it which is 100% legal btw).
To be honest i didnt earn the 5th dan black belt myself but i paid for the 5000qi needed for it. Why did i do it? Cuz i was a blue belt but i knew my skills could easily match black belts and beyond.

Been playing Toribash since 2014 and for the first 6-10 months i was just practicing in singleplayer. Once i found out about the beauty of multiplayer i just started playing and even at white belt i was able to defeat opponents at brown/black belts.

Well i think i should represent my clan well and generally be a good guy especially to the ppl in the clan.

And here is the pic of pepe the frog cuz #memes

You Have Put Alot Of Humor In The Appliction even tho the last lines of it were good And i accepted you because u have dem skills Good Luck be loyal!
I walk a lonely road
Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
You Have Put Alot Of Humor In The Appliction even tho the last lines of it were good And i accepted you because u have dem skills Good Luck be loyal!

I shall not dissapoint you master!