ES Recruitment Drive
I didn't say it should be mirrored.
I think they should get close together, like in the image you posted, the people are in the corners of the glasses. In the image you made, the reflection is in the same position.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 12, 2012 at 07:30 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Its better than I can do.
I dont like the punch, you can try to change the punch a little to make a boom hit.

Seems possible, I guess. I'll try ;)

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Oh wow you really got terribly rusty.
I think the opener is ok, I don't see anything very wrong or very good with it.
The punch was alright, a bit stiff though.
I like the pose, it was sweet.
I don't like to give ratings to very simple replay, but if I had to, I'd say 6/10 for an average.

Yeah, I went with the opener because it's a generic one. I had no idea what to do. Thanks for the feedback

Originally Posted by pusga
Also posting this replay here because of retarded people posting four word CnC.
Just a simple splitcap.

I like it. I have always been fond of simple replays, it usually shows more grace and actual control of tori. The way you gain momentum is nice and shows you actually know how momentum works. The kick is clean. The only thing about the replay that I didn't like was something you can't really avoid, it's the floaty part right after the kick. I always try to gain some downwards force by hitting slightly upwards to reduce this, but you couldn't really do that here. Overall, nice, clean splitcap.

Also, Leonardo: Nice. Looks promising. I don't think the nose looks too long, it ends just below the glasses. I like the shading, it looks very nice.
Last edited by Meamme0; Mar 12, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
wew...idk since when i haven't did art
i'll see if i can bring new stuff
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I remember when we had art classes. What happened to them? I was inactive at that time. Also if it is still possible to learn something from you guys I'd actually like to take classes like in the back days.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I remember when we had art classes. What happened to them? I was inactive at that time. Also if it is still possible to learn something from you guys I'd actually like to take classes like in the back days.

Just ask someone if they want to teach you I guess. I'd love to bring them back, but we don't really have activity to garantuee teachers.
K I'm going to be here hanging around as we need activity. Didn't pay attention to OSHI while somebody was't willing to get activity back.

I made a replay. I haven't made a single replay for a year. This is what I came up with. And it was a bit stiff but nice for such a long time. Long time no see is last years replay. And the other one my latest. I still suck I know.
Attached Files
Uby_Rising_Again.rpl (168.0 KB, 10 views)
Uby_Long_Time_No_See.rpl (155.2 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
K I'm going to be here hanging around as we need activity. Didn't pay attention to OSHI while somebody was't willing to get activity back.

I made a replay. I haven't made a single replay for a year. This is what I came up with. And it was a bit stiff but nice for such a long time. Long time no see is last years replay. And the other one my latest. I still suck I know.

Wow, you don't seem all that rusty. Nice job.

Rise Again: I like the first punch, looked smooth. What I didn't like was right after you landed. You kinda went in a pose and then jumped out of it and continued beating up Uke. I think it would look better if you continued on landing.
The kick was nice, good aim.
But then it got a bit too messy for my likings.

Long Time no See: I like the movement prior to the decap, but then the decap looks less powerful then it would seem from the first set of movements. The other hits are nice. I like the pose.
just did this in like ten minutes xD i love it
Attached Files
@Wik-sick decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 11 views)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Hey guys im sorry for being inactive its because of my Stupid school
And I made a new smexy replay
Attached Files
#VSauce - Kill The Demons.rpl (235.4 KB, 15 views)
i ned freinds ;c
how u guys do this?
all i could do is a shit that don't even look like tricking....
Attached Files
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~