Toribash
Original Post
Me sparring.
well guys find my mistakes and give me tips plz.
Attached Files
sparwithala.rpl (661.5 KB, 41 views)
Coollsparwithsagifagi.rpl (553.5 KB, 12 views)
collsparwithhunneytiff.rpl (556.7 KB, 15 views)
sparwithfuckingsmilyjones.rpl (555.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Habeeb; May 15, 2010 at 08:18 AM.
hmmm.....

ur good at keeping balance ect ect so 8/10 for that...

u should try use ur arms more like punching cause they where mostly just....there..

RUN¬! Lol u should run in begining not jump xD

also you are WAY TO STIFF!....and u dont use the momentum of ur movments to ur advantage

so 6/10
from me xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
You need to use your legs + glutes more. You're just using it to launch off, staying on your feet, and running.

Make better use of them as they are a great advantage.

The time you did make use of it was around frames 800, where you twirled slowly. Your legs should be more relaxed
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
oh So more usage of legs would take more damage and points and the balance was good and what else should I do for realistic moves like you dragenon?Btw I took that move from the middle from your move when you sparred me and thx dragondude

And Dragenon what you think bout my sparring now? Improved,Much Improved,Awesome improvement?Something something rating?
xD i requested just before u xD

its me and drageon

xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
well guys find my mistakes and give me tips plz.

you could have had me but you left yourself open hkp and i look at all open area's to kick at so i kicked at your neck...don't leave yourself open

and yeah i know i left myself open the whole fight but i'm good at improving so it doesn't matter :P

anyway that was a nice spar match =]
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW