Toribash
Delete replay script.
A script that deletes a replay that you don't want/watch, and it's off to the side of the screen (maybe a button), and you "use" it and it deletes that replay you are watching, good for cluttered replay folders and so you don't have to go to the replay folder and delete replays that you don't know if they're good or not.
Can Someone modify this script?
Blink.lua
Instead of changing the tori's position, it will change its facing angle (preferably in XYZ axes)
~knight zero~
Can someone do a script that allows you to edit Uke without changing tori's movements?
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Ive got a great idea mabey someone can make a script that shuffles replays in a random order
Originally Posted by zeke218 View Post
Ive got a great idea mabey someone can make a script that shuffles replays in a random order

Tada
Attached Files
randomReplay.lua (314 Bytes, 6 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.
I'd like one where you can fly, and one where if you make both your hands touch eachother,it makes a fireball, and if you press R, it releases it. (can these 2 be fused into 1 script? like,dragonball script)
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Can someone do a 'Go to frame' script...
Like when you're editing a long replay in singleplayer you dont have to wait 1319 frames to get to the part you need, but you could just 'go to' a specific frame itself.......

this already exists, it is somewhere on this thread i suggested it.
EDIT: found it here you go, enjoy if you have trails it looks sick :P
-----
Originally Posted by CC232 View Post
I'd like one where you can fly, and one where if you make both your hands touch eachother,it makes a fireball, and if you press R, it releases it. (can these 2 be fused into 1 script? like,dragonball script)

erm... first off "r" resets the replay, next, you basically just suggested a mod not a script.
Last edited by DropKick; Dec 25, 2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
erm... first off "r" resets the replay, next, you basically just suggested a mod not a script.

"r" does not reset the replay, it shows it. And no, he didn't suggest a mod. With mods you neither can make tori fly in a direction controlled by the player nor you can check if the hands touch, then create a ball that flys in the direction aimed at with the hands and damages uke if it hits him.

I guess this is what CC232 was looking for.
Signature temporarily out of order.
a telekenises script, like if you raise your hand ukes chest move up when you move your had down ukes chest goes down, ect