Toribash
Originally Posted by notaboss View Post
So someone who is not even in this clan changed your vote on whether you want to join or not? It seems as if you are not strong willed enough to make a decision yourself so I will make one for you.

No

I thought he was in power what other reason would he have to vote ...
lurking
Originally Posted by Extreem View Post
I thought he was in power what other reason would he have to vote ...

Ach, ignore him, he was trying to vote while he wasn't in the clan.
Also from now on NO ally votes.
Okay guays. Whats up... I was kicked out of Power not to long ago because of forum inactivity while being on trial. And i miss Power so im making an app now to join back in. Im 4th dan and i like any mod. Abd the most though. Im 14 and love basketball (if anyone cares). Andd yeah. Now vote. Kgo
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Okay guays. Whats up... I was kicked out of Power not to long ago because of forum inactivity while being on trial. And i miss Power so im making an app now to join back in. Im 4th dan and i like any mod. Abd the most though. Im 14 and love basketball (if anyone cares). Andd yeah. Now vote. Kgo

Kind of laid back, but since you were trial before and you had an excuse afterwards for inactivity, I'm neutral. But one thing, why do you really want to join us?
Last edited by Pwr; Apr 28, 2013 at 03:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Extreem View Post
Too much work but whatever ok.(u know im bad at paragraphs._.)

My real name is Cam aka KillaCam . I am 6th Dan in 40 more wins.I am 13-19 nobody should know. I am very active in-game I am rank 1000-4000(changes to much). Im best in ABD, mushu, lolnade, and twinswords. I recently became forum active. Now posting up to 30 + times a day. I want to join power because I am a wanna be pro that sucks 50% of the time ,and I respect that faeg pwr jk. Been playing toribash for about 2 months and some days now . I think you guys should let me in becuz .....
I forgot . Oh and im sorry for what I said in my last application.

I love to review apps like this. first I'll start off by saying that this app is a mess and you didn't put to much effort on it. Your reason to join this clan is irrational and knowing Pwr wouldn't help since this is measure by votes, democracy is a bitch. I don't like how mediocre you're and you didn't post what can you do for this clan, you clearly don't have a reason to join this clan. This is not a joke or any mediocre clan out there which let anyone join without them putting at least some effort. You also gave wrong info and that tells me you're very immature and loyalty wouldn't ring a bell to you. You said you post 30+ a day and your Posts Per Day is: 1.17, I can't judge you by post because is not valid but that's not 30+ a day percent...I will give you a no, come back in 1 month if you desire. If you wish to PM me, please do, have a nice day!

p0w~
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Seeing as that everyone votes no to Extreem, he will not be admitted to [P]ower. Try again in 1 month.
Yeah i do Pwr. Im more laid back and can play more since school state tests are almost over. That way i can jump back into it. (I gotta [P])
Yeah i do Pwr. Im more laid back and can play more since school state tests are almost over. That way i can jump back into it. (I gotta [P])

We're in the irc right now, get in and we'll make our decision there.

Ddidnt see any meaningful stuff here.

Didnt touch my heart no effort.

You are in even if I say no though.
hi
Hi,my name is Bryson I'm 11 and my specialities in toribash are tricking,sparring,and parkour.
My favorite pie is sweet potatoe pie and I make videos on youtube sometimes.I am random,sweet,dareing and dangerous.

I want to join because I think this clan will help me make new friends and give me more self esteem also I think this is a beast clan.
Last edited by JhonMorson; Apr 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: For Pwr