Toribash
And the joke was even on us. I wasn't really joking about Evolution, more like about that some of our members might deny evolution theory because of their religion.
Hopea be sad nao 8(
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Hopea be sad nao 8(

Tonakai be sad, too
Btw, I changed the reason for Evolution being enemies to Misunderstanding
Gud, also Evil members have called our clan a "fail clan" in the thread the Evolution made in their board. But lets deal with this misunderstanding first.
Clan Blood Leader
Gud, also Evil members have called our clan a "fail clan" in the thread the Evolution made in their board.

That's called autoenemies
They'll be our enemies until the misunderstanding is solved and they'll apologize.
Also, since Tripstone has a problem with ME I find it strange that he has told that to Toni, clan Evil, and Idk who else but not a word to ME.
For further note to everyone. Got a problem with ME? Ok, I hate myself at times too. But that problem... you just gotta deal it with ME first. K?
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Hopea said a joke that Evolution might be against some of our members' religion, and Tripstone took it a bit too seriously.
I tried to tell him that it was just a joke, but looks like he either doesn't want to believe it or... Well, idk what.
So, we are enemies with Evolution because of an misunderstanding.
And Tripstone denies the fact that it's misunderstanding.

I really hope this won't turn out as it did with Freelance...

My god! XD... That's awesome. How about this? I'll talk to one of the guys from Evolution, maybe I can help out a little bit.
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
My god! XD... That's awesome. How about this? I'll talk to one of the guys from Evolution, maybe I can help out a little bit.

Would be appreciated. Also, thanks for pointing the whole thing out. If Tripstone wants to play enemies with me it's fine by me, as long as he keeps other people out of it. I don't want half the forums hating me just because Tripstone didn't get a joke.
E: It was a bad joke tho' even I didn't laugh.
Clan Blood Leader
I don't want half the forums hating me just because Tripstone didn't get a joke.

You shouldn't worry about that, Tripstone isn't that liked here...
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
You shouldn't worry about that, Tripstone isn't that liked here...

...more like I don't want anyone hating me because Tripstone didn't get a joke. Well, as I already stated: if Tripstone wants to play enemies with me and doesn't drag anyone else in that it is fine by me.
Clan Blood Leader