Ranking
Ok, well. Someone suggested that we tell something about ourselves. Seems like I'll be starting this. Feel free to tell anything you want here, but keep in mind that this is a public forum so anyone can read anything you write here.
Lessee... My first name is Jani. I'm a 18 year old finnish guy. Well, Toni is my cousin and well... Idk what else to tell. Well lets see what you guys tell about yourselves and I might tell something more if I figure out what.
Clan Blood Leader
Basically continuing from my post in my poll... =D...
My name is Dylan, I live in Australia, and I'm 15.

Cookies...

Anyone got a vampire secondary gradient they can give/sell to me?

And NGatiVe, thanks!
Last edited by EverBlade2; Sep 13, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
Name - Eloff Carpenter. Rank - elevated. Status - code C, imprisoned...
I wonder if anyone will get that? :o
My first name is Jussi, and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Finland, and as Hopea said, I'm his cousin, and he's my cousin...
Even though I'm Finnish, I don't like skating or skiing... I highly dislike winter sports.
My favorite sports are badminton, ping pong, cycling and bowling... Even though I don't do them constantly, I still like them.
Oh man, I guess that's all. I don't really want to go to the more personal stuff... Lol
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 13, 2009 at 02:12 PM.
Mmm... Badminton... I like badminton too. And jea, you may have noticed I hate wintersports too, expecially skiing.
Clan Blood Leader
Pineapple, now that's good and not that canned stuff, but a fresh one.

Also just like Tonakai and Hopea, I hate winter sports too. Last time I have skied or skated was in 6th grade.
Turns out this clan is likely to become Finnish, lol.
And what's with you guys hating winter sports eh? lol

Back to pineapple though, I use to find it nice but then it got a bit sour/sweet for me.
Well, I live in Australia, and am completely sick of beach sports. Although I like bowling, ping-pong, but not badminton. I also like tennis, soccer, cycling (sprint, enduro, BMX, don't like mountain as much). I like swimming. But not racing on the beach, only in the pool

I live in a fairly hawt country, so I'm obsessed with winter sports

Pineapple. That is where it's at. Full stop.
Mmm... pineapple... Also, this wont be turning finnish, no worries about that.
And I quess we hate wintersports because they force us to skii and skate every winter in school and home. Nothing worse than skiing with old skiis, heavy snow fall, windy and either a lot of minus degreed or around 0. Well, doing that uphill is worse.
Clan Blood Leader
I believe finnish is ranked the worlds 3rd most hardest language to learn. That is if you wanna be grammarly perfect. Good luck tho' and feel free to ask about anything.
Clan Blood Leader