ES Recruitment Drive
I don't mind skiing that much but if there was a choice, I would leave it...
But skating is the one I REALLY hate.

Also, Hopea, you should be happy that there's only around -10 degrees in winter, it used to be somewhere at -30... :p

EDIT: Woot, I finished Cave Story!! :D Damn the three last bosses were so goddamn hard!!
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM.
I know! But still there are days of -30. But skiing in about 0 degrees is atleast as bad.
Clan Blood Leader
Just wait for army, you might have to ski there depending when and where you go, if you go at all. Thankfully I managed to avoid skiing.

BTW: I've just got my first tourney win in Toribash yesterday. There was 2 Pox Tourneys in a row with katana mod and I won the second one.
Last edited by Teurastaja; Sep 15, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
I'm 20 years old, and I live in the U.S. In Wyoming. And usually, if I'm playing a game online and I say I'm from Wyoming, they ask me if I have running water and if it's true that we still ride horses everywhere. To this I answer, "No, we don't have running water. And yes, we still ride horses. We don't even have the internet here. I'm a figment of your imagination."

As far as sports go, I like hackey-sack and ping-pong. I write poetry. Shmeh.
Smooches!!!
Orange juice good, avocado bad.
But apple juice beats every juice and soft drink and any kind of drinkable liquid.

Also,

FFFFFUCK YEAH
Also, my avatar is the proof of me beating Cave Story's "secret" last boss.
Sweet...

Back on the subject... Prawns in cider? Now who thought that up?

Wasabi goes good on sashimi. WITH~

A glass of APPLE CIDER! Beats the juice! NAWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

SILENCE! It makes the board feel sad....
Last edited by EverBlade2; Nov 1, 2009 at 07:51 AM.