ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mmeehh.
This clan... Looks really dead for me.
I don't really want to lead a clan where nothing really happens.
I know that at least some of you guys are active on the forums... But because there's nothing happening in Blood, I find no reason to keep it alive.

In fact, I don't really see any reason in clans.
Whenever I look at some clans' boards, the most active threads are spam threads (which were meant for serious discussion)...
Then there's threads with not-so-spammy discussion...

I'm saying that the most of the stuff what current clans are doing can be done without being in a clan.

I have asked a few people why do they think clans are so awesome, and they have responded with "friends getting together".
Well... You can still be friends even without being in a clan!

I'm not blaming you for this inactivity... Well, I haven't been doing anything about this, probably because I have been too lazy...
Maybe I'm not made to lead a clan.
*Sigh*

Well, at least I have no reason to continue this clan. If I will leave Blood, I won't probably join any other clan, either...
Do you have any reason?
Well... I can't say I'm surprised, I've been expecting this for a while.
If even a single member wants to keep Blood up then say so here and I'll stay with you. But if no-one cares I'm not going to.
Clan Blood Leader
Mm... Well I don't particularly want this clan to die... But yes, it's more of a social group than anything else. But yea, I'd like to keep Blood up.

I haven't been very active at the moment 'cause a lot of things have been coming up.
I'll have to agree with Tonakai, there's not really much of a point with clans in a game like TB where you don't fight as a group. And the friends getting together and socialicing, well we don't need a clan for that.
To be honest I don't really think it matters whether this clan dies or continues, as said, we'll just get together and socialize anyways, through other means of course. If we keep the clan alive we get our own boards to use, but that's probably the only reason to keep this clan going, and it's not a very good one.
Mm... Ah well, I don't really mind either way. I'd prefer to keep the clan up, but that's just me.
Well...
If no one has any other objections about this tomorrow, I'll PM to Delaid to move this thread to Dead Clans.
whoops, forgot this, lolol.

Well, I'll be PMing Delaid...
See ya guise in game ;o