ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Noob qustions: Making head textures
Hi!

I'm quite new on this site (^^) and I want to start earn some extra TC's.
But i have few questions:
1. Is there any tutorial how to make a head texture (I have photoshop.)
2. In what format have I save it to works.
3. How the sale is looking ( I mean, if I have to send to someone the files of the texture (Is it something like... send him a gif, jpg )
4. Where should I start my topic
5. Can I even start a topic without having the head texture buyed (So I cant check if it is working)
Sry for my English.
thanks
Regard
Last edited by Fee; Feb 15, 2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: I forgot something :D
there are a lot of tutorials on how to make head on this section on the forum
(watch especially this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=136747)

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 <---- section on the forum with the tutorials
after u finished your head u can upload it with imageshack or tinypic and make a thread in market ---> art/textures and sell it
don t forget the tag ;)
1. There are many, if you look in the Tutorials section they're pretty easy to see.
2. For a flat head image, .tga is the usual format. For a spinny of course, it'd be .gif.
3. Not sure what you're saying, if you're asking how to send them, since this is a forum, the most user friendly way of sharing images is using an upload site and copying + pasting the link in to the box brought up by this button.
4. If you feel the need to post a topic on a subject, you should post it in the most appropriate subforum that you think it should go in. More info on each subforum is located in the stickied threads within that subforum.
5. I can't understand you.

-Hope I helped, and enjoy your stay within the Toribash community.
sry I said that I cant speak english very well...

3. Again... after someone buy it, should I send him the tga or gif file and that's it ?
5. Can I start making head textures without having bought the "head avatar"

Thx for answers

BTW.
Can I do the spinny head in photoshop? or should I use gimp for that?
Last edited by Mushro0m; Feb 15, 2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: extra question
3 u should send him the tga version
5 sure u can save them into a folder (go games--->toribash---->custom--->create a folder) and put the textures on it

u can do with photo and with gimp
awwww....
I have CS3, and there is not the 3d funtions...

But Thanks guys...
I need to get CS4 version