Toribash
Name:Christopher (Wikipo2)

Forum activity:I post at least 1 time everyday of the week i can

In-game activity:I got on everyday and i try to play as much game as possible

IRC activity:Well im not rly often on IRC but if its to get better relation with clan member i can give it a try.

Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):A expired useless post one and one not expired for posting in a reported thread :S

Timezone:GMT -4

Best mods:Im good at Judo,Wushu i love aikido and i often do parkour.

Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):2nd dan -100 game of 3rd

Why you want to join:Because i think i can help this clan alot with my skill and i can also do video making (not too long video tho because my comp cant handle long video :s)

Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):Video Making.Avatar making

Any additional info about yourself:Well my friend call me Chris.
Ive known Nickone from my first clan ive ever been in so hes one of my good friend . Im 15 and im a very friendly person
If nicks cool with you then I suppose I am I did like your app so I say yes
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Why don't you guys sticky any threads?

It's look very unorganized and fish and them are going to get mad.
Crazy shaddup we do have a allies thread you have to open your eyes and you'll see them now get out of the recruitment area.
CrazyEndr: Please don't write with colors, and we have one thread only for allies.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Wanna Join ....
Name:TimiOtul ( but you can call me Lucho ;) )

Forum activity: I read a lot the forum to stay updated , and to learn some things,although my participation Isn´t much.

In-game activity: I realy like to play , when ever im at home xD

IRC activity: Since I´ve entered to #RVNG im in the chat room a lot of time , I really enjoy it.

Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): My real account was desactivated ,
in a major hack attack on the forum.

Timezone: I´m from Argentina , Latin-America

Best mods: Aikido , Aikido BD and Judo

Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): I´m green Belt , as this is a new account , but im climbing up to more

Why you want to join: Beacuse this is the best of the best , and the integrants of the clan are cool , I kinda like sociable people

Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Im very good at Photoshop , eventhough I´ve never made any text , I know I can make lots of cool texts.

Any additional info about yourself: Im 17 years old , as I said I live en Argentina , Buenos Aires , I like to play rugby , I enjoy playing toribash while listening to music ( like Red hot Chili Peppers , Green Day , Disturbed , some of Slipknot , Metallica)

Some replays are attached :P
3 Single player
2 Multy player

thnx 4 time
Lucho (TimiOtul)
Attached Files
doble corte.rpl (83.5 KB, 5 views)
F@kin_knee_decap.rpl (135.2 KB, 4 views)
Kicked.rpl (151.6 KB, 5 views)
F@kin_Yea.rpl (69.0 KB, 5 views)
see lo di vuelta.rpl (75.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Timiotul; Jul 25, 2011 at 02:33 AM.
I say yes and those were really big letters O_O
Join date bothers me.
Post count bothers me.
Grammar bothers me.

No.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad