Ranking
Original Post
[R] Channel Art, Logos, and More. (High payment)
[R]

Right, I finally got round to it in the end.

I am looking for somebody to make me a fair amount of artwork, but it all has to be custom (no taking straight from a provided image or direct references, unless specified below).

The payment currently is on 'hold' until I can get some items sold (full 512 w/o head, full demon, etc), but if your work is very good and I like it, then expect upwards of 100-150k tc.

The art I need is;
  • A Youtube Banner
  • A Youtube Logo
  • A Twitch.tv Banner and Logo
  • Channel art (such as for the opening of a video). Preferably an animated introduction as opposed to just an image, but image is fine. (I will add more if I do get an animated introduction)
  • Outro Art (for reference, the layout of current youtuber outro scenes. I only say this because of their layouts, as in they have spaces for videos and links.)
  • Possible Twitter Art / Avatar? (Name is Abyss, the @ thing is @AbyssialYT)
  • A new BG for my computer screen (the one I will be screen capping)

The channel name (which I had to remake unfortunately) is: Abyssial
It is for gaming mostly, so take that into account. (Games such as Toribash, Space Engineers, Kerbal Space Program, War Thunder, L4D2, etc)
If you need to know any additional information, then feel free to send a pm my way.

Forgot to mention, please post previous work so that I can see who is trying to take this request and what kind of art I can be expecting. I don't want it to end up you doing the art and me having to turn it down for not being up to standard, as I feel like I would have wasted your time otherwise.

Edit: Closing this for now since I haven't had a response from anyone recently. If you wish to still do this then contact me via pm and we can continue via skype.
Last edited by Abyss; May 23, 2014 at 05:37 PM.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I had a look at the shop. It isn't quite what I have in mind in terms of background and banner art, but a Logo using that style would look pretty nice.

As for the intro you have shown, it seems a bit basic, with a single 'animation' and a bit of music with it. Are there any others you could possibly show?
If you want I could use a template and edit it to your liking?
My shop is mostly comprised of requests, I can do a lot more than what's shown in my shop.
Well, that does make some more sense. Yes, if a template would help then you can do that if needs be.
Finished a logo commission by a person. His abbreviations are CP and I made this. This is another example of my work in logo creation.

You can do some looking around on channels like this and pm me if you want me to do an edit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TopFreeTemplates
Well I did have a look, and from that channel the only one I that really caught my eye was this one.

But, I couldn't find one similar to the one I wanted, which would be along the lines of Whos Chaos. His intro and outro are sorta similar to what I am looking for. link

(Oh the video I linked for WhosChaos, the intro starts at about 1:27)

Also to anybody else reading the thread, do feel free to post examples or say if you are working on this, so that I know in advance x)
Hey, Robo here, I got some art work.

http://imgur.com/a/KY1lB
http://imgur.com/a/lXTPN
http://imgur.com/a/t9Zoq

I can make it any style you like it. Clean, Grungy whatever fits. I've been doing this for years. My 3rd album is literally 20 or so images I grabbed and uploaded, its not necessarily my best work but it shows off some of the things I've done over the years.

Skype is: [email protected]
Member since 2009.
Would like to take a shot at the logo for fun. Is your channel already up? I'd like to take a look at it for ideas if I could. Send me a PM if you have anything in mind and would like me to work on it (I won't mind working in parallel since I'm doing this for fun anywho).

Here's some old logos I've done, though I want to try out a new technique so I'm just showing these as a reference for quality.

Traditional China Farmers

Deli-munity

Also +1 rep for the Bitfenix logo roboman.
Last edited by GoodBox; May 15, 2014 at 06:35 AM.
(>^_^)>