Ranking
Original Post
[R] VIP Stuff
Hi
I assume that people have already realised I have VIP, because many helpful links in siggy.

However, I feel like everything else is a bit bland. So to remedy this, I would like someone to make me a 'themed' forum VIP set, preferably animated avatar, background picture (I assume Gif background pics aint allowed anymore) and animated signature picture. (If you can do animated user title then great, it will give me something nice to look at very now and again).

The so called theme for this set has to be a combination of 2 things, so do not expect it to be easy; Toribash, and Steam. I would also like the work to be hand drawn.

Pay really depends on what you produce, whether or not I actually like it, and how close you got it to what I actually want. I preferably do not want parts c/p if possible. (I pay less for c/p work, as it takes less effort and less care / work goes into it)

All payment will be in TC. Good luck and have in while doing it.
Last edited by Abyss; May 28, 2014 at 04:06 AM. Reason: updates
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
/bump

I think the 24 hour bump rules apply here right?

Also, an update (in case), I will be wanting all the items to be full VIP size, nothing less (I forgot to state that >->)
Another 24 hour bump. (Since nobody said these were illegal or whatnot I will make the assumption they are).

Updates to OP, changes in what I am looking for. I would at least want more than one person giving me options here :/
This is true indeed. I will talk to you on skype about this ;)